JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admission 2019Admission Notification »
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admission 2019
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admission Invites Application form Candidates for admission to B.Tech for the academic session 2019
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Courses 2019
- B.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )
- B.Tech. ( Electronics Engineering )
- B.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )
- B.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must pass three-years diploma ( completed ) in any of the following branches of Engg. / Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Diploma awarding institute / university / board recognized by Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
- Candidate must pass B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate with pass in Mathematics as a subject from any recognized University.
- Candidate must pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology, provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admission Application Form 2019
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus ( B.TECH) Application form details will be available at the website : www.jimsgn.org.
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card will be available online, on or before 5 days of the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form. The candidates for both types of CET ( where an entrance test is conducted and where it is not conducted ) must keep copy of the application form filled ( online ) as a proof of application.No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2019, issued by the University.
- Candidates are required to carry two print outs of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the
admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator.The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on it. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (
- under any circumstances ). No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity. In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET.
- The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Important Dates 2019
|1.||last date of application||May, 2019|
|2.||CET Exam Date||May, 2019|
|4.||Date Of Declaration of Result||May, 2019|
48 / 4 Knowledge Park III,
Phone No. : 0120 – 6587569,
Fax : 011 – 26220998,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jimsgn.org.