Jindal Institute of Power Technology – JIPT Raigarh Admission 2019
JIPT Raigarh Admission 2019
Jindal Institute of Power Technology invites application for admission to the following Programs for the session 2019 – 2020.
- Post Graduate Programme in Thermal Power Technology ( PGPTPT )
- Post Diploma Programme in Thermal Power Technology ( PDPTPT )
JIPT Raigarh Admission Eligibility 2019
All candidates who are interested to apply must look at the full JIPT 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidates who fulfill all criteria of JIPT 2019 is eligible to apply. JIPT 2019 eligibility criteria which contain Age Criteria and Qualification Criteria and Minimum marks etc.
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants :
Educational qualification :
- An applicant who wants to appear for the entrance exam must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a known university or institution.
- Applicants must hold a full time four years BE / B.Tech degree from a recognized university or board in mechanical / electrical / EEE / Electronics / Control and Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum marks :
- Applicants must score more than 60% marks in the qualifying exams.
Age criteria :
- The applicant can appear for the entrance exam if they complete the age of 28 years at the time of admission.
JIPT Raigarh Admission Application Form 2019
Jindal Institute of Power Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.jipt.org.
Candidates must download the information brochure and read it carefully before starting the JIPT 2019 registration. To get application registered easily candidates need to follow the below steps which will help to complete the JIPT 2019 application form procedure.
The important information related to the application process are listed below for the applicant’s reference :
- The application process for this entrance exam needs to be done online only.
- The application form will be available on the official website for the applicants.
JIPT Raigarh Selection Procedure 2019
Test Score cut – off to shortlist for PI
- The JIPT Entrance test score will be used for short listing candidates for PI. JIPT will decide the number of candidates to be called for PI on the basis of short listed merit list prepared for PGPTPT.
- However, if the actual number of shortlisted candidates were found to be less ( more ) than the required number of candidates to be called for PI, then the overall minimum score would be reduced ( increased ) to get the desired number of candidates.
- JIPT entrance test will be of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills and language proficiency of a candidate.
- The test will have 75 questions of total 75 marks consisting of several sections on Technical aptitude from domain area ( Mechanical / Electrical / EEE / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control ), logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension.
- Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at JIPT, Tamnar.
- JIPT will assess the suitability of the candidates for the programme based on the portfolio of the candidate.
- The committee in particular will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments etc.
Preparing the Merit List
- Merit List will be prepared based on Test Score and Personal Interview.
Criteria for Preparing the Merit List
- The criteria for preparing the Merit List will be as follows
- Test Score – 75
- PI – 25
- Total – 100
JIPT Raigarh Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form submission||June, 2019|
|2||Entrance exam and personal interview round||June, 2019|
|3||The announcement of the results||July, 2019|
|4||Due date of offer receipt with assurance fee||August, 2019|
|5||Due date of first term fee submission||August, 2019|
|6||Registration and induction of the program||August, 2019|
|7||Commencement of the program||August, 2019|
Jindal Institute of Power Technology ( JIPT ),
O P Jindal Super Thermal Power Plant Tamnar,
Raigarh, Chhattisgarh – 496108
Telephone No : 07767302454, 9893932727, 9770003475, 9993090519,9301536025,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.jipt.org.