JIPMER Pondicherry BSc Courses Admission 2019Admission Notification »
JIPMER Pondicherry BSc Courses Admission 2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry invites application for admission of following courses of academic year 2019
JIPMER Pondicherry Cousers 2019
BSc – Nursing
BSc – Allied Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Neuro Technology
- B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology ( BASLP )
JIPMER Pondicherry BSc Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Applicant should be an Indian National
- Candidate must completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2019, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year B.Sc Courses., i.e. they should have been 01st January, 2002. ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).No upper age limit.
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10, +2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education or Higher Secondary Examination ( +2 ) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination, will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for admission to JIPMER B.Sc. Courses.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the minimum marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination is 40%.
- OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination is 45%.
- Candidates who are studying / have studied Medical Laboratory Assistant in the Vocational Stream will not be considered for B.Sc. ( Nursing ) course.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The examination shall be conducted in English medium only.
- Entrance exam was Conducted through the computer based Test ( CBT )
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects. and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below
|Subject||No of questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER Pondicherry BSc Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line B.SC Courses admission – 2019”.
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on – line.
- Application fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|General ( UR ) & P - UR||[rupee]1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P - OBC||[rupee]1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST & P - SC / ST||[rupee]1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER BSc Admission Exam centres 2019
|S No||Name of the city|
- Applicant can opt only for three exam cities.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on – line registration on a first – come – first served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- No request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 3 exam cities, nearby ( exam ) cities will be considered for venues.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website / text message.
JIPMER Pondicherry BSc Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the entrance exam
Awarding of Marks
- The response of the candidate for a questions , on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.
- Questions that are answered will be considered as answered
- Marked for review and answered will be considered as answered
- Marked for review and unanswered will be considered as not answered
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- No Marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Zero mark will be given for the question not answered.
- The score such obtained will be the Raw Score
- This Raw Score will be used to determine Percentile score for the purpose of Eligibility using Cut – Offs and for the purpose of determining Merit / Ranking.
Important Dates for JIPMER BSc Admission 2019
|1||On - line Registration from||Last week of April, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submitting Application form||Last week of May, 2019|
|3||Issuance Of Admit Card||June, 2019|
|4||BSc Entrance Examination Date||Last Week of June, 2019|
|5||BSc Enterance Exam Merit List||1st Week of July, 2019|
|Counseling for Choosing B.Sc Courses|
|6||First Counseling ( Tentative )||3rd Week of July, 2019|
|7||Second Counseling ( Tentative )||Last Week of August, 2019|
|8||Third Counseling ( Tentative )||2nd Week of September, 2019|
|9||Final Counseling ( Tentative )||Last Week of September, 2019|
|10||Admission formalities ( Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc… )||Last week of July, 2019|
|11||Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||Last week of July, 2019|
|12||Commencement of Course||1st Week of August, 2019|
|13||Close of Admissions for B.Sc Courses 2019 Session||Last week of September, 2019|
Puducherry – 605 006,
Phone No. : 044 – 2480 – 1033,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jipmer.edu.in.