J.J. College of Engineering & Technology – JJCET Admission 2018Admission Notification »
J.J. College of Engineering & Technology JJCET Admission 2018
J.J. College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
JJCET Admission Courses Offered 2018
UG Programs :
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
PG Programs :
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- M.E. – Applied Electronics
- M.E. – Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. – Embedded System Technologies
- M.E. – Power Systems Engineering
- M.E. – Thermal Engineering
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
JJCET Admission Eligibility 2018
B.E / B.Tech Admissions
Candidates seeking admission in first year should have secured the following marks in the qualifying examinations.
|S.No||Community||Percentage of Marks in related subjects|
|1||SC / ST||Passing Minimum|
|2||MBC / DNC||Average 40%|
|4||Other Communities and other states||Average 50%|
Note : Diploma holders can apply through lateral entry for the admission in second year B.E / B.Tech., as per the above pass percentage.
( However as per AICTE norms, if vacancies exist, candidates with a minimum of 60% aggregate in a single sitting in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, may also be admitted. )
M.B.A / M.E . Admissions
- For M.B.A., a pass in related degree.*
- For M.E., a pass in related B.E. subjects.*
JJCET Admission Application Form 2018
JJCET Admission application form is available in the official website www.jjcet.ac.in
Application can be obtained from the following address by remitting cash / DD for [rupee] 200/-
JJ college of engineering and technology,
Trichirappalli – 620009
List of documents to be enclosed :
- Mark Sheet / Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Common Entrance mark sheet.
- T.C From the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Eligibility certificate from the Anna University ( Necessary assistance will be provided by the institution for obtaining Eligibility Certificate )
- 7 copies of stamp size colour photographs.
- Nativity Certificate of Financial supporter.
- Evidence for payment of Development charges of US $1000.
- Certificates from the Employer abroad where the parent is working ( applicable for NRIs ) and other details required by Anna University .
- Letter from embassy about sponsor.
After scrutiny of the above documents and payments of the prescribed fees, the students will report to the Principal, along with the ‘Letter of Admission ‘ and then can join the course.
JJCET Selection Procedure 2018
Admission is through counselling. Candidates who seek admissions under Management Quota are selected by one of the following entrance examinations.
For all community candidates Admission is through TANCET / CET
* Fees once paid will not be refunded on any grounds.
* Ragging is strictly prohibited in campus.
J.J. College of Engineering & Technology,
Ammapettai, Poolangulathupatti ( Post ),
Tiruchirappalli – 620 009,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0431 – 2695620,
Mobile : 9842811776,
Fax No. : 0431 – 2695605,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jjcet.ac.in