JKK Nattraja Educational Institutions – JKKN AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JKKN Admission 2019
JKK Nattraja College of Arts and Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate programs for the academic year 2019.
- MA ( English )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
- M.Sc ( Mathematics )
- M.Com (Computer Application )
- M.Phil. ( English, Commerce, Computer Science, Zoology )
- PhD ( English, Zoology )
JKKN Admission Eligibility 2019
MA ( English )
- You must have passed bachelor’s degree examination from any recognized university in the same or related discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- Students appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply
MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
- A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in 10, +2, +3 /4 pattern in any discipline with Mathematics as a course at 10, +2 level or any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in 10, +2, +3 years pattern in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as a course.
M.Sc ( Mathematics )
- Candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree examination from any recognized university in the same or related discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Students appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
M.Com Computer Application
- Candidate must have passed B.Com or B.Com ( CA ) from any recognized university.
- Any Degree with Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting / Management Accounting as one of the subjects.
M.Phil. ( English)
- A candidate must have passed M.A. English with 55% marks.
M.Phil. ( Computer Science )
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Software Science / Computer Communication / Information Technology and Management/ Information Technology / M.E. / M.Tech. Computer Science / Information Technology with 55% of marks.
M.Phil.( Commerce )
- Candidates must have passed M.Com. or M.Com. (CA) with minimum 55% marks.
Zoology (M.Phil. and Ph.D.)
- Candidate must have a M.Sc. Zoology/Biochemistry/ Wild life Biology/Animal Science/Animal Biotechnology any other Degree related to Zoology/Life Sciences approved by the Syndicate of Periyar University.
PhD ( English)
- A candidate must have passed M.A. / M.Phil. English with 55% marks / M.Phil.
JKKN Admission Application Form 2019
- JKKN Admission application form is available in the official website arts.jkkn.ac.in
- Candidate should pay the cost of Application Fee Category A & B ₹ 300/-, MCA – ₹ 500/-, MPhil – ₹ 300/-, PhD – ₹ 500/-
- The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained in two different ways, here’s how:
- It can be downloaded from the official website of the university ( Copies of downloaded application form will be accepted, as well )
- Candidate may obtain it directly from the university
- Candidates are advised to go through Periyar University PG Admission Prospectus prior to filling up their application forms. It is also advised to try filling up a Xerox copy of the application form, in order to eradicate any trace of error while filling up the Periyar University PG Application Form.
- The form must be complete in all aspects, incomplete applications forms will be summarily rejected without any entertainment. You will need to fill up separate application form in case, applying for more than one course.
- Candidate will also need to attach self-attested copies of Mark Sheets of the qualifying degree examination along with the application form. If you completed you qualifying degree or bachelor’s degree from a different university ( Other than Periyar University ), then you will also need to submit their eligibility certificate, which can be obtained from Periyar University.
Following a list of documents that one needs to submit along with an application form:
- Self-attested mark sheets of qualifying degree examinations ( Bachelor’s degree )
- Eligibility Certificate ( If applicable )
- Community Certificate ( If applicable )
- A self – addressed stamped envelope ( 28 x 13 cm ) for ₹ 10/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fee / Registration fee should be paid only by Demand Draft ( DD ) or by Challan and should be dated for any date after the issue of advertisement in favor of the following address:
JKKN Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to Master’s degree programs are based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination. Entrance examination will be conducted by the respective Departments for each different course which would also intimate the result to the candidates.
M.Phil and Ph.D
- Admission to the M.Phil and Ph.D Programs offered by Periyar University are based on candidate’s performance in the entrance test conducted by the university.
JKKN Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for Submission of application ( PG )||18th May, 2019|
|2||Entrance Test for PG Programs||25th May, 2019|
|3||Application Forms Available from ( MPhil & PhD )||10th June, 2019|
|4||Last date for Submission of Completely FIlled Application Form ( MPhil & PhD )||25th July, 2019|
JKK Nattraja College of Engineering and Technology,
Komarapalayam – 638 183,
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : ( 91 ) 9345855001,
Fax : + 91 4288 265793,
Mobile No. : + 91 99653 – 63999,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : arts.jkkn.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.