JSS University Mysore Admission 2016
JSS University Mysore Admission 2016
JSS University, Mysore invites admission application for MPhil in Psychiatric Social work Course for the academic year 2016 – 17.
JSS university MPhil Admission Eligibility 2016
Candidate must have obtained Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Psychosocial Rehabilitation or its equivalent from a recognized University, securing not less than 55% ( 50% in case of SC / ST / OBC as per GOI ) marks in the aggregate of the Master’s Degree as a whole.
Note : Students appearing for their final year can apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to obtaining the minimum required marks and fulfilling other eligibility criteria of the JSS University.
JSS university MPhil Admission Seats 2016
80% of seats will be admitted to M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work courses, on the basis of the rank list prepared by the University based on the sum total of aggregate percentage of marks in undergraduate course and admission test score.
- 15% of total seats are reserved for NRI / Foreign Nationals.
- 5% of the total seats are reserved for Institutional Preference ( IP ).
JSS university MPhil Admission Application Form 2016
A candidate desirous of admission to M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work courses is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit it in either of the following ways :
- A candidate is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the University on or before the scheduled date. The downloaded and printed application form should be sent along with a processing fee of 500/- only, by way of DD favouring “JSS University Fee Account, Mysuru”, payable at Mysuru along with the documents listed.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to the University along with documents listed below enclosing DD for 500/- favouring “JSS University Fee Account”, Mysuru, payable at Mysuru.
JSS University MPhil Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Date of issue of Application form & Brochure Website www.jssuni.edu.in||25th April, 2016|
|Date for receipt of filled application form for registration at the University by post||25th July, 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration in the University in person||25th July, 2016|
|Commencement of Academic session||Will be notified on the website|
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015,
Phone No. : + 91 – 821 – 2548400,
Fax : + 91 – 821 – 2548394,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jssuni.edu.in.
JSS University, Mysore applications are invited from eligible candidates for Admission to following courses 2013 – 2014 :
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BPharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy
- 2nd year BPharm ( Lateral Entry )
- Pharm D - Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm D ( Post Baccalaureate )
- MPharm - Pharmaceutics, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Bio-Technology, Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine, Clinical Practice & Research, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Drug Discovery
Allied Health Sciences :
- BSc - Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Operation Theater Technology, Medical Renal Dialysis Technology, Medical Respiratory Care Technology
- MSc - Environmental Sciences
- MSc - Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Physiology, Medical Anatomy, Medical Pharmacology, Forensic Odontology, Clinical embryology. Cognitive Neuroscience
- MPH - Masters in Public Health
- MBA - Hospital Administration / Pharmacy Administration
- MPhil - Psychiatry Social work
- PhD - Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Bio Medical Sciences & Management
JSS University Mysore Admission Application Form 2013 :
- JSS University admission Prospectus & application form for entrance test may be obtained either by downloading from the website : www.jssuni.edu.in or from the Registrar on request.
Important Dates for JSS University Admission 2013 :
Last date for receipt of completed JSS University admission applications :
|MBBS||18th May, 2013|
|BDS||17th June, 2013|
|B.Pharm||17th June, 2013|
|2nd Year B.Pharm ( Lateral Entry )||17th June, 2013|
|Pharm-D||17th June, 2013|
|Pharm-D ( Post Baccalaureate )||17th June, 2013|
|M.Pharm||17th June, 2013|
|B.Sc||12th July, 2013|
|M.Sc.Environmental Sciences||09th July, 2013|
|M.Sc. ( Medical Courses )||12th July, 2013|
|MPH||15th July, 2013|
|MBA - Hospital Administration / Pharmacy Administration||12th July, 2013|
|M.Phil||09th July, 2013|
JSS Medical College, Mysore offers MBBS / BDS / BPharm / MPharm / DPharm / BSc / MSc / MBA / MPH / MPhil / PhD courses – JSS University Mysore Admission Application Form – Important Dates for JSS University Admission
Admission Notification Related : JSS University Mysore Admission Notification 2013, JSS University Mysore Admission 2013 Eligibility, MBA Admission 2013 JSS University Mysore, JSS University Mysore Admission 2016, JSS University Mysore Admission 2013 Selection Procedure, MBBS Admission in JSS University Mysore 2013, JSS University Mysore Online Application Form 2013, JSS University Mysore 2013 Application Last Date, JSS University Mysore Submission of Application 2013, JSS University Mysore Admission Procedure 2013, How to get Application 2013 in JSS University Mysore, JSS University Mysore Admission Qualification 2013, JSS University Mysore Admission Application Fee 2013, How to Apply Admission in JSS University Mysore, JSS University Mysore Prospectus, Admission 2013, Application Form 2013 in JSS University Mysore, Latest Admission News, MBBS Admission 2013, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for jss university mysore admission 2016 by nirmala