Jyotirmoy School of Business AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jyotirmoy School of Business Admission 2018
Jyotirmoy School of Business invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Jyotirmoy School of Business Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Education Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
Jyotirmoy School of Business Admission Eligibility 2018
A student has to register his / her name for the electives as per the programme at the time of end – term examination of the 3rd trimester. No elective paper will be offered if there are less than five students opting for the particular elective in the Institute.
A student shall be eligible to appear in an end – term examination provided he / she attends at least 75% of classes in each subject and in the additional subject / programme conducted by the Institute time to time. Subject – wise attendance of a student shall be displayed in the notice board twice in a trimester ( middle and end ). The consideration of a student ( to permit to sit for the examination ) who has been absent for a short period of time on medical ground or due to participation in cultural, sports, other academic or official assignment in the interest of the Institution is the discretion of the Academic Council of the Institute and the student shall take the prior written permission with supportive documents or submit the medical report for the cause of his/her absentia on medical ground, as the case may be.
- A Bachelor Degree ( any discipline ) in 10+2+3 mode from a recognized university / institute with minimum marks of 50% in graduation.
- A valid score in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / JMAT.
- Attitude : Willingness to work hard, honest, and a helpful friendly soul.
- Knowledge : Graduate. Good command on English and well read about general issues.
- Skill : A clear analytical mind with ability to make friends easily. Better than average in class.
- Wisdom : Ability to see the big picture. Forecast future based on past experiences.
- Values : A clear conscience, and an ability to differentiate between right and wrong.
- Experience : Two to four year experience in a structured organization is preferred but not essential.
Jyotirmoy School of Business Admission Application Form 2018
Jyotirmoy School of Business admission application form is available in the official website www.jsb.org.in.
How to apply
- Can be procured from JSB Campus and all leading test centers in the Eastern & North Eastern Region at ₹ 500/- only or by sending a DD of ₹ 550/- in favour of “Jyotirmoy School of Business” payable at Kolkata.
- Filled Jyotirmoy School of Business admission application sent by post to the following address :
Jyotirmoy Knowledge Park,
Kalikapur, 24 Parganas ( S ),
Kolkata Mega City – 743 330,
West Bengal, India.
Jyotirmoy School of Business Selection Procedure 2018
To get admitted in JSB PGDM programme, The eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria, shall appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institute. The Admissions Committee shall decide the selection of the students eligible for admission to the Institute and the decision of the Committee shall be final.
Jyotirmoy School of Business,
63 / 1 / 2A Sarat Bose Road,
Kolkata – 700 025,
West Bengal, India,
Phone No. : + 91 ( 33 ) 2474 8282,
Fax : + 91 ( 33 ) 2475 4664,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jsb.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.