K. R. Mangalam Institutions of Higher Education – KR MIHE Admission 2019
K. R. Mangalam Institutions of Higher Education KR MIHE Admission 2019
K. R. Mangalam Institutions of Higher Education invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KRMU offers Ph.D. Programme under the guidance of supervisor appointed by the University in following schools / disciplines / areas :
- School of Engineering and Technology : Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication
- Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering
- School of Management & Commerce : Management and Commerce
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences : Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- School of Medical and Allied Sciences : Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Law : Law
- School of Humanities : English and Economics
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication : Journalism, Mass Communication and Mass media
- School of Education : Education
- Interdisciplinary areas – Energy and Water, Robotics, Nano – Science and Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Public Health etc
KR MIHE Admission Eligibility 2019
Minimum qualification required for Ph.D. Admission is as follows: The candidate should have postgraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized university, in respective discipline, with minimum 55% marks or minimum CGPA of 5.5. on a 10 point scale.
KR MIHE Admission Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to download the Ph.D. admission form from the university website www.krmangalam.edu.in and submit it completely filled in all respects with copies of all the documents. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination and interview. They will be required to pay a Registration – cum – Processing fee of [rupee] 5000/- ( Non Refundable ).
How to apply
- Interested eligible candidate should apply by due date, in the prescribed form available for download from KRMU website www.krmangalam.edu.in/phd
- Completely filled application form should be sent, by the specified due date, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / hand to the following address :
K. R. Mangalam University,
Sohna Road, Gurugram -122103
Mode of Payment
By Cash / DD / Online Transfer
DD should be made in favour of “K R Mangalam University” payable at New Delhi. We invite you to have a personal interaction with our counselor in order to know more about K.R. Mangalam University and the course you have opted for.
KR MIHE Selection Procedure 2019
Admission to Ph. D. Programme will be based on the overall performance in Post Graduate degree, Entrance Examination, Personal Interview and facilities available. Preference will be given to CSIR / UGC NET qualified candidates and those having sponsored projects.
Written Entrance Examination : It will broadly test the research aptitude and ability to comprehend. Candidates with NET, SLET, GATE, MPAT, M Phil. or equivalent qualification may be exempted from Entrance Examination.
Personal Interview : Candidates who clear the written entrance examination will be selected for Personal interview.The interview will be conducted by the Interview Board of the University to comprehensively judge in depth knowledge in the concerned subject / area and ability to do research.
Admitted candidates will be required to pay the first installment of the Ph.D. programme fee and security deposit within the specified time to confirm the admission.
KR MIHE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||JEE Main 2019 Results||30th April, 2019|
|2||Declaration of All India Rank JEE ( Main ) Paper – 2||31st May, 2019|
|3||JEE Main 2019 Results - Paper 2||31st May, 2019|
K. R. Mangalam Institutions of Higher Education,
N, Block, Greater Kailash – l,
New Delhi – 110 048, India.,
Phone No. : + 91 – 8800697010 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15,
Landline No. : 0124 – 2867800,
SMS : “KRM” AT 56767,
Fax : 011 – 29242666,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.krmangalam.edu.in.