Kakatiya University Distance Education AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admissions 2019
Kakatiya University invites applications from the eligible candidates for Special Eligibility Test for Admission into UG, PG Through Distance Mode academic session 2019.
SDLCE KU Special Eligibility Criteria 2019
|BA||-||Candidate must be 18 years of age and must have passed 10+2 examination|
|MA||Hindi||Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi Vidwan or Praveen Exam|
|Sanskrit||BA in Sanskrit with minimum 40% marks OR BA/B.Com/B.Sc./BBM/BA with minimum 50% marks in Sanskrit|
|Urdu||Bachelors degree with concerned subject as optional/ main or subsidiary from recognized university|
|Sociology||Any graduate from recognized university|
|Human Resource Management|
|M.Com||-||Bachelors degree with concerned subject|
|M.Sc.||Physics||Bachelors degree with concerned subject and minimum 50% marks|
|LLM||-||LLB with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university|
|PGDCA||-||Any Graduate from recognized university|
|PGDGC||-||Any Graduate with Psychology OR MA/M.Sc. Psychology|
SDLCE KU Special Eligibility Application Form 2019
- SDLCE KU Special Eligibility Application Form available at the official website www.sdlceku.co.in.
Application and Prospectus for admission to Distance programs can be obtained from:
- SDLCE, Head Office, Kakatiya University upon submitting the prescribed fee by means of Demand Draft (DD).
- Various university Study Centers
- Through Official website of SDLCE, KU.
- ₹ 200 ( for UG )
- ₹ 250 ( for PG/PG Diploma, Certificate )
- ₹ 500 ( for M.Sc. in Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry & PGDGC )
SDLCE Kakatiya University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- SDLCE Kakatiya University Admission Selection Process is based on Eligibility Test of KU or Merit based
SDLCE Kakatiya University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of online application form||20th April, 2019|
|2||Last date to submit online application (without late fees)||15th May, 2019|
|3||Last date to submit online application ( with late fees of ₹ 600 )||20th May, 2019|
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education,
Warangal – 506 009,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0870 – 2438877,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.sdlceku.co.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.