Kalyani Charitable Trust AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Kalyani Charitable Trust Admission 2018
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering invites admission application for UG, PG and Diploma programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering ( DSE )
- Mechanical Engineering ( DSE )
- M.E. Civil Engineering ( Structures )
- M.E. Computer Engineering
- M.E. E&TC Engineering ( Signal Processing )
- M.E. Mechanical Engineering ( Design )
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering Admission Eligibility 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UG Admission
For 1st Year :
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects, and obtained percentage of marks : PCM – 50% ( Open ) & 45% ( Reserved Category ).
- Obtained score in JEE ( Main ) Paper I or MHT – CET 2018.
For Direct Second Year :
- Passed Engineering Diploma with 50% ( for Open ) & 45% ( for Reserved Category ).
Eligibility Criteria for M.E. First Year Admission
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Educationor Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks ( at least 45% marks in caseof candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only )
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteriafor admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought
- Must have obtained a positive ( non – zero ) score in GATE
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm / company / industry / Educational and / or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous organization.
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering Admission Seats 2018
UG programs Seats
|1||BE Civil Engineering||120|
|2||BE Computer Engineering||60|
|3||BE Electrical Engineering||60|
|4||BE Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|5||BE Mechanical Engineering||120|
|6||Computer Engineering ( DSE )||54|
|7||Mechanical Engineering ( DSE )||54|
PG programs Seats
|1||M.E. Civil Engineering ( Structures )||15|
|2||M.E. Computer Engineering||15|
|3||M.E. E&TC Engineering ( Signal Processing )||15|
|4||M.E. Mechanical Engineering ( Design )||15|
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering Admission Application Form 2018
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering admission application form is available in the official website www.sapkalknowledgehub.org.
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering Selection Procedure 2018
For DTE CAP Rounds
- Every year DTE publishes it CAP Round Admission procedure & schedule on its website and newspaper.
Institute Level Quota Admission
- For institute level admission candidates are required to fill up the Admission Application Form available in the institute and submit the same along with necessary documents.
- Provisional merit list of candidates seeking admission will be displayed as well as communicated.
- Greivances, if any, should be addressed to the Principal.
- Final merit will be declared and admission will be granted to the desirous candidates present.
Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering,
Sapkal Knowledge Hub, Kalyani Hills,
Anjaneri, Wadholi, Trimbakeshwar Road,
Nashik – 422 213, India,
Phone No. : 220162/65/67,
Fax : 02594-220174,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sapkalknowledgehub.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.