Kannur University Distance Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2019
Kannur University invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2019
Kannur University Distance Education Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.A. ( English, History, Economics, Malayalam, Political Science, Sociology, Mathematics, Afzal – Ul – Ulama )
- B.Com. ( Co-operation )
- B.B.A / B.B.M
- M.A ( English / Political Science / History / Economics / Malayalam / Arabic )
- M.B.A ( PGDM )
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Kannur University Distance Education Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Com. ( Co-operation ) : Candidate must have passed Pre-Degree / Plus Two or Examination Equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks for Non-Commerce students and a pass for Commerce students.
- B.B.A / B.B.M : Candidate must have passed Pre-Degree / Plus Two or Examination Equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks for Non-Commerce students and pass for Commerce students.
- B.C.A : A pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent with Mathematics or Computer Science or Computer Application or Informatics Practices as one of the optional subject.
- B.Sc : Candidate must have passed Pre-Degree / Plus Two or Examination equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- B.A. ( Afzal – Ul – Ulama ) : Candidate must have passed Afzal-Ul-Ulama Preliminary / higher secondary examination/ Pre-Degree Examination.
- M.A ( English ) : A pass in B.A in related subject with CGPA 1.5 or CGPA 2.00 in Part III or a pass in BA / B.Sc. with SGPA 1.5 in Part I English with three papers.
- M.B.A ( PGDM ) : A pass in any bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university. However, candidates belonging to the other backward communities are eligible for a concession of 5 percent marks in the qualifying examination. Those belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribes having secured a pass in the degree examination are eligible to apply for admission to the program.
- M.Sc.( Mathematics ) : Pass in B.Sc. ( Mathematics ) with CGPA 1. 5 or CGPA 2.00 in Part III.
- M.Com : Pass in B.Com / B.B.A / B.B.M / BBS with CGPA 1.5 or CGPA 2.00 in Part III.
Kannur University Distance Education Admission Application Form 2019
- Kannur University Distance Education Admission application form available at official website : www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Application forms for all the courses are available on Kannur University’s Distance education website. Here are the steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website
- Go to the link- ‘Registration / Register as student.
- Select the Course ( B.A, B.Sc., B. Com, etc. ).
- Fill up application and take printout.
- Affix one passport size photograph (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer ) and submit the same to the office of the Director, School of Distance Education.
- Send the application by ordinary post to the following address :
School of Distance Education,
Kannur University, Mangattuparamba,
Kannur University Campus P.O,
- By Challan In Treasury [Head Of Account 8658-00-102-96 ( 27 ) Kus ] Or
- In Sbt [Head Of Account 102-005] Or
- Dd In Favor Of Finance Officer, Payable At Kannur University ( Thavakkar ) Campus Branch Of SBT ( Only For Applicants Outside Kerala ).
Documents to be submitted
- Original Challan receipt for Course fee.
- Qualifying Certificates ( +2 / Pre Degree Mark list ).
- Attested copy of S.S.L.C.
- Transfer Certificate.
- One copy of passport size photograph.
|Course||Docuements in original ( Qualifying Examination )||Documents in Duplicate ( Attested|
|B.A ( Afzal-Ul-Ulama )||+2 / Pre Degree / Afzal-Ul-Ulama ( Preliminary )||S.S.L.C, +2 / Pre Degree / Afzal-Ul-Ulama ( Preliminary )|
|B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A / B.C.A||+2 or Pre Degree||S.S.L.C / +2|
|M.A / M.Sc. / M.Com / M.B.A||Degree Certificate and Mark Lists||S.S.L.C, +2, Degree Certificate and Mark Lists|
Kannur University Distance Education Admission Selection Process 2019
- School of Distance Education offers direct admissions to all the course. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the qualifying degree examinations.
- SC / ST / OEC candidates will have the following options for availing fee concession ( subject to Government rules )
Parallel college students
- Take online admission after remitting the required admission fee and apply for scholarship for parallel college study through the Block Development Officer concerned, with the Certificate issued by the University to the effect that fee has been paid.
- Take online admission without remitting the fee and apply for fee concession in the prescribed format ( application for Post Metric Scholarship ) attaching Community, Nativity and Income Certificates along with application for admission.
Relaxation of Marks
- SC / ST / OEC and OBC candidates are eligible to get relaxation of 10% and 5% marks respectively in the minimum marks prescribed for admission under non grading pattern subject to minimum for pass.
Kannur University Distance Education Admission Important Dates for 2019
|1||Registration opens||14th August, 2019|
|2||Registration closed||01st October, 2019|
School of Distance Education,
Kannur Universtiy Campus – PO,
Kannur – 670 567,
Phone No. : 0497 – 2785250,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.