Karnatak University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Karnatak University Admission 2019
Karnatak University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PG and PhD Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Karnatak University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- MA – Master of Arts,
- M.Sc – Master of Science,
- M.Com – Master of Commerce,
- M.Ed – Master of Education &
- M.P.Ed – Master of Physical Education
Masters of Arts in
- Urdu & Persian
Karnatak University Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must be graduate in the concerned discipline with at least 45% marks. 5% relaxation is offered for the SC / ST candidates. The candidate must have Kannada as one of the optional during Bachelors.
- For MBA, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in any Bachelors degree. The eligibility criterion for MTA is same as the other courses.
- For all the Ph.D courses, the candidates must have Post – Graduate degree in the related discipline with at least 55% marks.
Karnatak University Admission Application Form 2018
Karnatak University admission application form available at the official website www.kud.ac.in
- The Candidate can download the Application Form and the bank challan ( bank challan should be downloaded and printed in legal size paper ) from the website .in or www.kudacademic.org or by contacting and the duly filled – in application form, along with all documents ( including the original copies of the challan for Application Processing fee and Entrance Test fees ) shall be submitted to the Chairman of the concerned department at K.U. Dharwad.
- If the candidate wish to apply to more than one Department / course then he should submit the application form separately to the concerned Department.
The fees details for the candidate are as under :
- Application processing fees : ₹ 150/- ( ₹ 75/- for SC / ST / Category I candidates ) separately for each course applied;
- Entrance Test fees : ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Category I candidates ) separately for each course applied;
Account No :
- State Bank : 11605259865 IFSC Code : SBIN0001728
- Syndicate : 1206216000030 IFSC Code : SYNB0001206
Karnatak University Selection Procedure 2019
- If the candidate wish to apply for the P.G courses in the University then the minimum eligibility criteria for seeking admission to all the PG courses, in general, shall be a pass in the qualifying degree examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate ( 40% for SC / ST / Cat – I candidates ).
- Then the next step is the entrance test which will be conducted for all courses. Your Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared by taking into account, 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying degree examination ( all three years ), and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance test. The relevant Entrance test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions ( MCQ ) and the duration of the Test will be 75 minutes.
Karnatak University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration window opens for PhD||1st October, 2018 to 20th October, 2018|
|2||PhD Exam Date||9th November, 2018|
|3||PhD Announcement of Results||15th November, 2018|
|4||PhD Interview||20th November, 2018|
|5||Last date for receipt - in of duly filled application forms for PG Courses||15th July, 2019|
Dharwad – 580 003, Karnataka, India.,
Phone No. : 0836 221 5298,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kud.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.