Karnataka Institute of Leather Technology Bangalore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KILT Bangalore Admission 2019
Karnataka Institute of Leather Technology, Bangalore invites application for admission to Three years Diploma in Leather Technology for session 2019
KILT Bangalore Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have minimum 10th pass or S.S.L.C. course or equivalent. Students appearing for the 10th standard this year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have minimum age limit is 15 years as on 1st July, 2019
KILT Bangalore Admission Seats 2019
- Only 45 ( Forty Five ) Students are eligible for admission during the current year.
Reservation for SC / ST candidates:
- 21% seats are reserved for SC / ST Candidates. The tuition fee paid by the students during admission can be claimed in the form of Scholarships from the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Karnataka. The Institute will recommend the application for the reimbursement of the tuition fees to the concerned department.
- A photo copy of caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is required to be enclosed along with the application. While at the time of admission, all original certificates / documents are required to be produced, failing which candidate will not be considered for admission process.
Reservation for women candidates:
- 10% of seats would be reserved for women candidates. In case of non – availability of suitable female candidates, the seats would be filled up from the general / SC male candidates.
NOTE: Raw material Fees and Caution money have to be paid by the candidate.
KILT Bangalore Admission Application Form 2019
- KILT Bangalore Diploma admission application form available at official website www.kiltbangalore.ac.in
- Candidate should filled – in Application together with necessary enclosures should reach by Post / Courier / in person to the following address on or before the due date:
karnataka institute of leather technology,
next to b.m.t.c. bus stand,
Note: Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applicant should affix a Self – attested passport size photograph in the application form.
- All the columns in the application form should be filled in properly and correctly. Incomplete or improper filling up of the application form will result in rejection of the application form.
- Self attested Xerox copies of SSLC / 10th certificates are required to send along with filled application form, if student has completed SSLC / 10th. Students appearing for the current year 10th examination are not required to do so.
- Properly filled application is only accepted within due date as mentioned in the notification.
- Without requisite Demand Draft, admission process will not be entertained.
- According to the number of application forms received, merit list will be made and further, eligible students might be called for an interview.
- The decision of the Institute will be abiding to the candidate and at any stage if it is found that candidate has given false information in any respect then he / she will be terminated & necessary judicial action may be initiated by the institute.
- If any dispute arises, it will be resolved only under the jurisdiction of Karnataka.
- At the time of admission of Outside Karnataka Student, it is mandatory to submit Eligibility / Migration Certificate issued by the DTE, Karnataka.
- Institute may, at any time, make modifications, changes and alterations to the contents of this Prospectus, without any prior notice and students & their guardians will abide by the rules.
- During the stay in the campus, all the student’s have to wear prescribed uniforms.
- Use of Mobiles are strictly prohibited in the class rooms.
- The Following documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- SSLC / 10th Standard Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate ( For Karnataka Students )
- Income Certificate ( For Karnataka Students )
- Caste Certificate ( SC / ST / OBC )
- Medical Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate ( Non – Karnataka Students ) Issued by DTE, Karnataka.
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
Arabic college post,
Bangalore – 560 045,
Telephone No. : 080 – 25441300,
Fax : 080 – 25444108,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kiltbangalore.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.