Karnataka Power Corporation Limited – KPCL AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited – KPCL Admission 2012
Shakti Bhavan, 82, Race Course Road,
Bangalore – 560 001, Karnataka,
Phone No. : 080 – 22258431,
Mobile No. : 8748899429,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.karnatakapower.com.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited invites admission application for Training Program On Solar Technology 2012.
KPCL is conducting a training program on solar PV technology from 03rd December, 2012 to 08th December, 2012 in collaboration with Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, New Delhi.
Course Fee :
- [rupee] 3000/- per participant + service tax @12.36%. ( [rupee] 3371/- ) Course fee includes course material, course kit and refreshments like tea, coffee, snacks and lunch during training program.
- It also includes transportation and food expenses during site visits. Free of charge for Students sponsored by Colleges.
Registration Procedure :
- Please register your nomination by sending name, designation and organization details with subject “Training Program on Solar PV Power Plants” by email / fax / letter etc, along with DD drawn in favour of “Karnataka Power Corporation Limited”, Bangalore.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in attending the training program may please contact :
Office of Chief Engineer ( GSW ),
KPCL, II floor, Sudarshan complex,
Sheshadri Road, Bangalore.
Date & Venue Timing :
- 9th Batch from 03rd December, 2012 at 10 : 00AM to 05 : 00PM.
- Venue : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, DG Plant Premises, ( Opposite to Ramanashree California resort, after rail wheel factory ) S.N. Halli, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560 064.
- Registration at 10 : 00hrs on the first day with breaks for lunch, tea and refreshments. Participants have to make their own arrangements for transportation to the training center.