Karnataka State Open University Admission 2013
Karnataka State Open University ,
Mysore – 570 006.
Telephone No. : 821 2519941 / 48,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ksoumysore.edu.in.
KSOU PhD Admission 2013
The Karnataka State Open University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2013.
KSOU PhD Admission 2013 Eligibility
- A candidate who has obtained any Master’s Degree from Karnataka State Open University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 55% marks ( 50% for SC / ST / CAT-1 and Physically Challenged candidates ) in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- The teachers employed in University / affiliated colleges before 31-03-1992 and are continuing in service on a regular basis shall be permitted if they have a minimum of 50% of marks at the Master’s Degree level.
KSOU PhD Admission 2013 Selection Procedure
- Selection of candidates for PhD programs will be based on Centralized Entrance Test, Interview and marks obtained in the Qualifying Examinations in the Ratio of 50:50 and overall minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / CAT-1 ) and as per Merit Cum Reservation Policy.
- Those Candidates who have qualified for the U.G.C / CSIR ( JRF ) Examination / NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holder / M. Phil degree holder and candidates who are working under sponsored Major Research Projects are exempted from the Entrance Test. The selection of these candidates will be based on their performance in the interview and marks obtained in the Qualifying Examinations in the Ratio of 50:50.
KSOU PhD Application Form 2013
- Applications shall be accompanied by a D.D. / Challan towards the prescribed fee. Duly filled in applications shall be submitted in two sets along with the required documents on or before 17th, August 2013 to the following address :Chairperson of the concerned P.G Department, K.S.O.U,
Mukthagangothri, Mysore – 06.
- without fine and with a penal fee of 1,000/- on or before 24th August, 2013.
Important Dates for KSOU PhD
- The Entrance Test will be conducted on : 06th October, 2013.
- Last Date for receiving of Application without fine : 17th August, 2013
- with a penal fee of 1,000/- on or before 24th August, 2013
The Karnataka State Open University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2013 :
- PG Diploma
KSOU Admission 2013 Eligibility Criteria
|Sr. No||Colleges||Pharmaceutics||Pharm. Chem.||Pharmacology||Quality Assurance||Industrial Pharmacy|
|1||Alwar Pharmacy College, MIA, Alwar||18||18||18|
|2||B.N. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,|
|3||B.N. College of Pharmacy, Udaipur||18||18||18||18||18|
|4||Bharti Institute of Pharmacy Science, Nathwala, Sriganganagar||18|
|5||G.D. Memorial College of Pharmacy, Kudi Bhagtasani Scheme, Jodhpur||18|
|6||Goenka College of Pharmacy, Ghassu, Laxmangarh, Dist. Sikar||18||18|
|7||Jaipur College of Pharmacy, Sitapura, Jaipur||36||18|
|8||Kota College of Pharmacy, Ranpur Kota||24||18||18|
|9||L.B.S. College of Pharmacy, Tilak Nagar Jaipur||18|
|10||Maharishi Arvind College of Pharmacy, Ambabari, Jaipur||18||18|
|11||Maharishi Arvind Institute of Pharmacy, Mansarover, Jaipur||24||18|
|12||Mahatma Gandhi College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sitapura, Jaipur||18||18||18|
|13||Rajasthan Pharmacy College, Bhankrota, Jaipur||18||18|
|14||Rajasthan Pharmacy College, Bhankrota, Jaipur||18||18||18|
|15||Seth G.L. Bihani S.D.College of Technical Education, Gagan Path, Sri Ganganagar||18||18||18|
|16||Shekhawati College of Pharmacy, Dundlod, Dist. Jhunjhunu||18|
|17||Shri Balaji College of Pharmacy, Echeda, Dist. Jaipur||36||18|
|18||Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy,Nathdwara, Dist. Rajsamand||18||18|
|19||Vidyasthali Institute of Technology, Science and Management, Durgapura, Jaipur||18||18|
KSOU Admission Application Form 2013
- Candidates are informed to seek admission to KSOU Programs only through application forms supplied to them by the Karnataka State Open University Regional Centres and KSOU Mysore.
- Graduates / Candidates from other states will have to pay an Eligibility Fee of 2000/-.
- Tibetian Candidates who have studied in Karnataka for a min period of five years shall pay 2000 by way of Special Fee in addition to regular admission fees.
- Foreign / NRI Students the eligibility fees is 15,000/- only. They need to enclose qualifying Marks cards / TC / Migration Certificate along with the Passport of the Student.
- Direct admission for students from other University : 2000/-.
Important Dates for KSOU Admission 2013 :
- Last date to submission of application forms with panel fee of 200/- is : 20th September, 2013.
Re – Registration Schedule for Winter Session – 2013 :
- Last date for submission of Re – Registration Forms without panel fees is : 30th September, 2013.
- Last date with panel fees 200/- is : 20th October, 2013.
Resitting Schedule for Winter Session – 2013 :
- Last date for submission of resitting Forms at University is : 20th October, 2013.
Exam Center Change for Winter Session – 2013 :
- Last date for the submission of Exam Centre Changes Form at KSOU is : 20th October, 2013.