Karpagam College of Engineering – KCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Karpagam College of Engineering KCE Admission 2019
Karpagam College of Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KCE Admission Courses Offered 2019
UG Programs :
- BE – Bachelor Engineering :
- Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology :
- Information Technology
PG Programs :
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Science
- ME – Master of Engineering
- VLSI Design, Mechatronics
PhD Programs :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information and Technology
KCE Admission Eligibility 2019
BE & BTech
- Candidates should have passed HSC with PCM and at least 50% marks.
ME, MCA & MBA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 50% marks.
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks.
KCE Admission Seats 2019
- B.E. Automobile Engineering – 60 Intake
- B.E. Civil Engineering – 90 Intake
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering – 120 Intake
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 180 Intake
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering – 180 Intake
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 90 Intake
- B.E. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering – 60 Intake
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering – 180 Intake
- BTech. Information Technology – 120 Intake
- MBA – Master of Business Administration – 180 Intake
- MCA – Master of Computer Application – 120 Intake
- M.E. VLSI Design – 18 Intake
- M.E. Mechatronics – 18 Intake
KCE Admission Application Form 2019
KCE admission application form is available in the official website www.kce.ac.in.
For B.Tech Courses :
Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering degree courses have to apply for TNEA. The application form can be filled online through official website.
For Online Mode : Candidates must submit ₹ 500/- ( general candidates ) and ₹ 250/- ( reserved candidates ) in online registration mode.
For Offline Mode : Candidates must submit an application fee of ₹ 700/- ( general category ) and ₹ 450/- ( scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / OBCs )
Photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application :
- 10th or SSC Mark Sheet.
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate from last institute studied.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM ( Permanent card / electronic form / digitally signed e – Certificate ).
- HSC Hall Ticket ( Admit Card ).
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e – Certificate ( If applicable ).
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration ( only in electronic form / digitally signed e – Certificate ) ( If applicable ).
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex – Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons ( if applicable ).
Duly filled – in online applications, along with the enclosures, should be sent to :
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions,
Anna University Chennai – 600 025.
For PG courses :
Candidates seeking admission to PG courses offered by KCE Coimbatore are required to appear for TANCET. Application forms for TANCET can be obtained through the official website. The registration fee is ₹ 500/- for general category candidates and ₹ 250/- for reserved category candidates. For Management Quota seats, candidates can register through the college website.
For PhD courses :
Applications for admission to Ph.D program will be available for download at the official university website and completed applications along with the enclosures shall be sent to :
Centre for Research, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025.
KCE Selection Procedure 2019
BE & BTech
- The admission will be done through the TNEA Rank List. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
ME, MCA & MBA
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of performance in TANCET.
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of interview and entrance exam.
KCE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TNEA Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|2||TNEA Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
|3||TANCET Application Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|4||TANCET Exam Date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
Karpagam College of Engineering,
Coimbatore – 641 032,
Phone No. : + 91 – 422 – 2619047 ,
Fax : + 91 – 422 – 2619046,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kce.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.