Karunya University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Karunya University Admission 2019
Karunya University PG Admission 2019
Karunya University invites admission application for PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Karunya University PG Admission Courses Offered 2019
- ME / M.Tech,
- MA &
- MBA / PGDM
- Applied Electronics
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science & Engineering
Control & Instrumentation
- Embedded systems
- Food Processing & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Environmental & Water Resource Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Thermal Engineering
- Network & Internet Technology
- Power Electronics & Engineering
- Renewable energy Technology
- Software Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- VLSI Design
MBA / PGDM
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Karunya University PG Admission Eligibility 2019
Educational Qualification : Students must have passed B.E / B. Tech. in related field with 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Technology ( M. Tech ) Lateral Entry : Mechanical Engineering
Educational Qualification :
- B.E / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply.
- PG Diploma in Advanced manufacturing Technology / Petroleum & Natural Gas flow Measurement & Instrumentation
MBA / PGDM
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Priority will be given to those, who have work experience & more marks in qualifying exam.
- Final year students are eligible to apply provided that they will complete their qualifying exam with at least 50% marks.
Master of Science
MSc Physics : Students must have passed B. Sc. Physics / Applied sciences with 50% marks in aggregate.
MSc Mathematics : Students must have passed B. Sc. Mathematics / Applied sciences / Applied Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate.
MSc Chemistry : Students with B. Sc. Chemistry / Applied sciences / Applied Chemistry / Bio chemistry / Textile Chemistry or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
MSc Microbiology : Students with B. Sc. Life sciences ( Botany / Zoology / Bio Chemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology ) with 50% marks in total.
Master of Science ( M. Sc. ) Lateral Entry
Nano science & Technology : Students with B. Sc. Physics / Chemistry / Nano science / Biotechnology / Electronics or any other with 50% marks in aggregate.
Visual Communication : Students with any graduate degree with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Master of Arts ( MA )
Students with Bachelor degree with English as one of the subject with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Advanced Manufacturing Technology : Students with B.E / B. Tech. in Mechanical with 50% markts in total are eligible to apply.
Petroleum & Natural Gas flow Measurement & Instrumentation : Students with B.E / B. Tech. in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Chemical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Karunya University PG Admission Application Form 2019
Karunya University admission application form is available in the official website www.karunya.edu.
How to Apply for M.Tech / MBA / M.Sc & MA Courses
Students can apply in two different ways, online & offline.
Online mode :
- Apply online by navigating to the official website of Karunya University.
- Application fee of ₹ 750/- ( ₹ 3000/- for foreign nationals ) can be paid through net banking / Demand draft / Credit or Debit card.
Note : Demand draft should be made in favor of “Karunya University” payable at Coimbtore.
Offline mode :
To apply in offline mode you have can obtain the Application form from :
- Karunya University campus ( in person )
- From Jesus calls prayer centres ( www.jesuscalls.org )
- By sending a Demand Draft of ₹ 750/- ( ₹ 3000/- in case of foreign nationals ) in favor of “Karunya University” payable at Coimbtore along with the request letter containing your contact address & number to :
The Admission officer,
Karunya University, Karunya Nagar
Karunya University PG Selection Procedure 2019
MBA / PGDM
- The admission will be based on score obtained in Common Admission Test ( CAT ) / Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) / Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) i. e. MAT score- 400 & CAT / XAT percentile of 50.
- In case, if a student has not appeared for CAT / MAT / XAT or scored less than minimum cutoff then he / she can appear for Karunya Management Aptitude Test ( KMAT ).
- Group discussion or Personal Interview will be conducted on the day of selection process.
- Students can avail the provisional admission by paying ₹ 50,000 / – as tuition fee.
MA & M.Sc
- Shortlisted students will be called for written test followed by interview.
- They will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in different section out of 100. 50 / 25 / 25 marks for UG degree, Admission test & Interview respectively.
Karunya University PG Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Admission Forms||11th December, 2018|
Karunya University MPhil / PhD Admission 2018
Karunya University applications are invited for PhD / MPhil ( Full Time / Part Time ) Program for the academic year 2018.
Karunya University MPhil / PhD Eligiblity Criteria 2018
- Master of Philosophy ( M.Phll. )
- Recognized regular PG degree with a minimum of 55 % of marks or Equivalent CGPA.
- Doctor of Philosophy ( Ph.D. )
- Recognized regular PG degree with a minimum of 55% of marks or Equivalent CGPA. Degrees obtained through distance mode are not considered.
Karunya University Admission Application Form 2018
- Karunya University application forms may be downloaded from Karunya website www.karunya.edu.
Karunya University Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates aspiring to register for the M.Phll. / Ph.D.
- Degree shall submit the application In the prescribed form through proper channel, wherever applicable In response to the advertisement by the University.
- All eligible applicants will be called for a written entrance test and interview. The research admissions will be based on a merit list in addition to the consistent academic record and performance In the entrance test and interview.
Karunya University Msc Integrated Courses Admission 2018
The Karunya University invites the application from eligible candidate for admission to the M.Sc Integrated Program for the following specialization for the academic year 2018
- M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology ( Duration 5 years )
Karunya University MSc Admission Eligibility 2018
M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology Qualification :
- A pass in 10, +2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Karunya University MSc Admission Application Form 2018
- Karunya University application form and prospectus can be obtained from University website www.karunya.edu
Karunya University MSc Admission Selection Procedure 2018
M.Sc. Nanoscience and Technology :
- Candidates can get provisional admission online for a particular course with effect from November 2018. However, their admission will be confirmed based on the eligibility norms as well as the marks scored by them in the entrance test conducted by the University before the enrollment process.
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Telephone No. : +91-422-2363636,
Fax No : +91-422-2614446,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.karunya.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.