Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College – KGNC Pondicherry Admission 2013
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Campus,
Puduvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducheery – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 2615458,
Fax : 0413 – 2615457,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com,
Website : www.kgnc.ac.in.
Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Nursing Courses for academic sessions 2013 – 2014 :
- B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Nursing
- P.B.B.Sc ( Post Basic Bachelor of Science ) in Nursing
- M.Sc ( Master of Science ) in Nursing
KGNC Pondicherry Nursing Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- B.Sc ( Nursing ) : Candidate for admission to the first year Nursing Course should have passed the H.Sc ( Academic / Vocotional ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in any one of the following three groups combinations and should have studied English as one of the Subjects.
- Biology ( Biology & Zoology ) / Physics / Chemistry
- Physics / Foundation Science / Medical Laboratory Assistant Course
- Chemistry / Foundation Science / Nursing Course
- P.B.B.Sc. ( Nursing ) : Candidates should have qualified in Diploma in Nursing Course of 3years 6months of duration from the recognized institutions of INC & TNNMC after completion of H.Sc ( 10 +2 ) or its equivalent. The candidate should be a registered Nurse and Midwife with or without experience or PHN in the hospital / institutions after registration in State Nursing Council.
- M.Sc ( Nursing ) : Candidate should have qualified with the degree of Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / P.B.B.Sc. ( Nursing ) of Pondicherry University or the degree of any other University recognized as equivalent there to by the Pondicherry University. Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks ( 50% for SC / ST ) in B.Sc. ( Nursing ) / P.B.B.Sc. ( Nursing ) course of minimum duration of 4 years / 2 years respectively of course study in the Indian Nursing Council recognized institution. The candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of any State Nursing Council with one year experience after graduation as on 31th July 2013.
Age Limit :
- B.Sc ( Nursing ) : The Candidate should be 17 years of age and above on 31st December 2013. No upper age limit is prescribed.
- P.B.B.Sc ( Nursing ) / M.Sc ( Nursing ) : No age limit is prescribed.
KGNC Pondicherry Nursing Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Candidate desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test ( SBVUNCET – 2013 ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University should fill their application in the prescribed format and send directly by post.
- Cost of KGNC Pondicherry Nursing Admission Application in Person or by cash 500/- for B.Sc. ( Nursing ), P.B.B.Sc ( Nursing ) and M.Sc ( Nursing ).
- Cost of KGNC Pondicherry Nursing Admission Application by Post Application fee for Downloaded Application 500/- by DD for B.Sc. ( Nursing ), P.B.B.Sc ( Nursing ) and M.Sc ( Nursing ).
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University”, payable at Pondicheery. After processing, if found eligible, the Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidate by post for following address :
Secretary, Selection Committee ( SBVUNCET 2013 ),
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College,
Mahatma Gandhi College Campus,
Puduvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402.
- Test Centre : Puducherry.
Important Dates for KGNC Pondicherry Nursing Admission 2013 :
- Last date for submission of filled KGNC Nursing admission application form: 20th July, 2013.
- Date of Common Entrance Test: 28th July, 2013.