KC College of Engineering & MMS – KCIMS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KCIMS Admission 2019
KCIMS invites Admission Applications for the following program to the academic year 2019
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
Lateral entry after diploma ( Direct Second year Admission EXTC / IT / COMPS )
- MMS / MBA
KCIMS Admission Eligibility 2019
- Score of JEEmain ( paper1 ) /MH-CET.
- Candidate must have passed 10, +2 or equivalent from any recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and (Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical Vocational course) and ( 45% for candidate of backward class categories and persons with disabilities, candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- Passed Diploma course in Engineering & Technology with or least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of backward class category & persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
For Direct Second Year lateral Entry:-
- For Maharashtra stare candidature candidate &All India candidature candidate-
- The Candidate should be Indian National.
- Passed Diploma course in Engineering &Technology with at least 45% marks (or least 40% marks in
case of backward class category & persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra store only) In appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology from All India council for Technical
Education or central or stare government approved institution or Its equivalent.
- Passed BSc Degree from recognized University as defined by UGC & obtained at least 45 %marks (or least 40% in case of backward class category & persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only) & passed HSC with Mathematics subject provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of engineering graphics I Engineering drawing & Engineering
Mechanic of the first year Engineering programm along with the second year subject.
- Any other criteria declared by the appropriate authority from time to time
KCIMS Admission Application Form 2019
- KCIMS Admission Application Form available at the official website www.kccemsr.edu.in
Documents Required with Application Form
- The copies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application at the rime of submission.
- 4 Photographs of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the JEE MAIN PAPER 1 / MHCET scorecard.
- Documentary proof of belonging to Punjab / Minority for Maharashtra State only supported by affidavit from the competent authority .
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra Stole if applicable.
Original Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- JEE ( Paper 1) /MH-CET score card
- Mark List of SSC
- Mark List of HSC
- All semester Diploma Mark sheet
- B.Sc all semester Mark list.
- Institute leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate/Domicile Certificate/School leaving certificate/ Passport)
- Migration Certificate (Board except Maharashtra)
- Documentary proof of belonging Ia Punjab/ Minority of Maharashtra state,Supported by an affidavit from the competent authority.
- Gap certificate (if there is an educational gap due to any reason after passing to qualifying examination) by way of an affidavit .
- If a candidate fails to submit the certificates within the prescribed period of rime, the admission shall be treated cancelled and no refund of fees shall be granted.
- Caste Certificate (4 Attested Copies)
- Caste Validity Certificate (4 Arrested Copies)
- Income Proof (Issued by Tahsildar for the previous year)
V.J/ D.T./ N.T.(A)/( B )/( C )/( D ) / OBC / SBC
- Caste Certificate (4 Attested Copies)
- Caste Validity (4 Attested Copies)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate (4 Arrested Copies)
- Income Proof (Income not exceed of ₹ 8 lakh (Issued by Tahsildar for the previous year)
- TFWS: Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar Less than ₹ 6 Lakh for the previous year.
- (Note: Additional/ Documents depending on the case to case applicable as per DTE brochure)
KCIMS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- KCIMS Admission Selection Process is based on Score of JEEmain ( paper1 ) /MH-CET.
Mith Bunder Road, Near Sadguru Garden,
Thane (E) – 400 603,
Phone No. :+91 22 2532 6085 / 7100 / 6496 / 6062 / 6088,
Website : www.kccemsr.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.