KCT Business School – KCTBS Admission 2019Admission Notification »
KCTBS Admission 2019
Kumaraguru College of Technology Business School ( KCTBS )
KCT Business School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) programs for the following specializations 2019
- Human Resources
- Production & Operations
KCTBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts / Commerce / Science (3 years program) or Engineering / Technology (4 years program) awarded by any recognized Indian University / AICTE with 60% of marks is eligible for the MBA program.
- Candidate can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the selection process, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.
KCTBS Admission Application Form 2019
- KCTBS Admission Application Form available at the official website kctbs.ac.in
- The application form may be filled clearly with all the required details. The indicated attachments are to be sent along with the application to the admissions office of KCT.BS (Admission Application Form)
- Filled KCTBS admission application post by sent to the following address
The Registrar, KCTBS,
Coimbatore – 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India.
KCTBS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- If you wish to join KCT.BS it’s time to start preparing for your MAT and for the interview during the final year of your graduation. KCT.BS admits students through open quota and government quota.
Open / Management Quota
- Admissions under the Management Quota to KCT Business School are made purely on merit.
- To obtain a seat in the open / management quota, you have to take up the MAT conducted by All India Management Association https://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools ( B-Schools ) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test. MAT is conducted 4 times a year – May, September, December and February.
The eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview which will be held in the KCT.BS campus.
In the Group Discussion you will be assessed
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Reasoning ability
- Leadership skills
- Ability to think on ones feet
- Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Students who would like to join KCT.BS in the government quota will have to take Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET ) which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. http://www.annaunivedu.org/tancet2018/
- TANCET application form notification is announced in the month of March. The last date for submitting the duly filled form will be mentioned in the notification. Newspapers and some important educational sites often carry the notification details. For all the details regarding the TANCET application form important dates, candidates should refer to the notification.
- Once the duly filled TANCET application form is submitted, the TANCET registration for the year is partially complete. To confirm the TANCET registration candidates should ensure that TANCET admit card reaches them well in time. The admit card is required at the time of taking the exam. The dates for TANCET exam will be mentioned in the TANCET notification itself.
- After the TANCET exam is conducted the next most awaited step in the TANCET admission procedure is the TANCET results. TANCET results are important for TANCET admission process.
- The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
KCT Business School,
Coimbatore – 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2661362,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kctbs.ac.in