Kendriya Hindi Sansthan – KHS Admission 2016
Hindi Sansthan Marg,
Agra – 282 005,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Website : www.khsindia.org.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Two Year Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017 :
- Hindi Shikshan Nishnat ( M.Ed Equivalent )
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat ( B.Ed Equivalent )
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen ( TTC / DIET Equivalent )
KHS Agra Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
Hindi Shikshan Nishnat :
- B.A. with Hindi from a recognized university with 50% marks & BEd / LT with Hindi method or Hindhi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks.
- Graduation ( BA / BSc / BCom ) in any subject with 50% marks from recognized university university and Intermediate with Hindi from a recognized Board with BA Level Diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India & BE/ LT with Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Paragat with 55% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat :
- B.A. with Hindi from recognized university with 50% marks. OR
- B.A. with 50% marks from recognized university along with Intermediate with Hindi from a Board & B.A. level diploma in Hindi from any Institute recognized by Govt of India.
- At Graduation level, one of the subjects of Social study ( History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science & Economics ) is compulsory.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen :
- Intermediate ( Higher Secondary Pre – University ) with Hindi from recognized board along with High School with Hindi from a recognized Board & Intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any Institute recognized by Govt. of India. ( Or )
- At Intermediate level one of the subjects of Social Study ( History, Geography, Political science, Social Science & Economics ) is compulsory.
KHS Agra Admission Application Form 2016 :
- KHS Agra admission application can be obtained from office on cash payment of 200/- ( Rupees two hundred ) only or by sending a demend draft in favour of “Secretary, Kendriya Hindi Shishana Mandal Agra” of 250/- ( Rupees two hundred fifty ) only through post. Other mode of payment will no tbe accepted.
- KHS Agra admission application form can also be downloaded from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Website : www.khsindia.organd can be submitted along with Demend Draft of 200/- ( Rupees two hundred ) only.
- Last date for obtaining the application form is 28th February, 2016 and for submission 31st March, 2016.
Note : Session will start from 1st July, 2016. Stipend of 3000/- ( Rupees Three Thousand ) only per month will be paid to the student. Reservation if seats as pre Government of India rules.