Kendriya Hindi Sansthan – KHS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan KHS Admission 2018
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan invites admission application for the following two year courses for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
KHS Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Hindi Shikshan Nishnat ( M.Ed Equivalent )
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat ( B.Ed Equivalent )
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen ( TTC / BTC / DEI.Ed Equivalent )
KHS Admission Eligibility 2018
Hindi Shikshan Nishnat ( Equivalent to M.Ed. )
Qualification : Candidate must be B.A. with Hindi from a recognized university with 50% marks and B.Ed. / L.T with Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks ( or )
Graduate ( B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com ) in any subject with 60% marks from recognized university and intermediary with Hindi from a recognized Board with BA Level Diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India ( Vidwan, Ratna, Shastric etc ) and B.Ed. / L.T with Hindi method
Hindi Shikshan Parangat ( Equivalent B.Ed. )
Qualification : B.A. with Hindi from recognized university with 50% marks ( or ) Graduate ( B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com ) along with Intermediate with Hindi from a recognized Board and B.A. Level Diploma in Hindi form any Institute recognized Govt. of India ( Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri etc )
At Graduation level, one of the subjects of Social Study ( History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science and Economics ) is compulsory
Hindi Shikshan Praveen ( Equivalent to TTC / BTC / D.EI.Ed )
Qualification : Intermediate with Hindi from recognized board with 50% marks ( or ) Intermediate ( Higher Secondary, Pre – University ) in any subject with 50% marks from recognized board along with High School with Hindi from a recognized board and Intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any Institute recognized by Govt. of India
KHS Admission Seats 2018
As per last year’s information, the following number of seats will be available
- Hindi Shikshan Nishant ( Equivalent to M.Ed ) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat ( Equivalent to B.Ed ) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen ( Equivalent to T.T.C / B.T.C / D.El.Ed. ) – 50 Seats
KHS Admission Exam Pattern 2018
The Entrance Exam Question Paper will be based on the following subjects for 25 Marks Each. Total marks of question paper will be 100.
- General Knowledge
- Teacher inclinations
- Language and Literature
- Proficient in Hindi
KHS Admission Application Form 2018
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan admission application form is available in the official website www.khsindia.org.
How to apply
- Application form can be obtained personally from office on payment of [rupee] 200/- only or by sending a Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, Kendriya, Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra of [rupee] 250/- only and self – addressed envelope through post
- Money order cheque, IPO will not be accepted
- Application form can also be downloading from our website www.khsindia.org and can be submitted along with Demand Draft of [rupee] 200/- only
KHS Selection Procedure 2018
- The admission to the Teacher’s Education Dept. in the Regular Courses will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
KHS Result 2018
The result of the candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be uploaded on the website. The result will be published in pdf format which will consist of the candidate name, marks, category. After the result is declared, the selected candidates will be required to submit the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational background, Category etc at the time of admission.
KHS Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st March, 2018|
|2||Date of Examination||3rd week of May, 2018|
|3||Declaration of Result||3rd week of June, 2018|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan,
Hindi Sansthan Marg,
Agra – 282 005,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0562-2530683, 0562-2530159,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.khsindia.org.