Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – KVS New Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – KVS New Delhi Admission 2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites admission application for I std to XII std Classes for Academic Year 2019
KVS New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. ( Child born on 1st April should also be considered ).
- The minimum and maximum age for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below :
Minimum Age on 31st March of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought
Maximum Age on 31st March of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought
- The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
KVS New Delhi Admission Procedure 2019
Method of Admission in Class II To VIII
- Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system ( 1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be ). If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota ( Class VI Onwards )
Method of Admission in Class IX
- For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC / ST / Divyang category ( PH ) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Method of Admission in Class XI
- KV Students. Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under
- A minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
KVS New Delhi Admission Important Date 2019
|1||Advertisement for admission||Last Week of February, 2019|
|2||Online Registration for Class - I||1st March, 2019|
|3||Last date of Registration for Class - I||March, 2019|
|4||Declaration of selected list for Class 1 & admission for Class - I||April, 2019|
|5||Extended date for Second Notification admissions to be made under RTE Provisions ( Class - I ), if sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions.||March to April, 2019|
|6||In case sufficient number of registrations for SC / ST not received in 1st Phase, second notification may be issued.||March to April, 2019|
|7||Registration for Class - ll onwards ( except Class XI ) - Subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||April, 2019|
|8||Declaration of list of class 11 onwards||April, 2019|
|9||Admission for class II onwards||April, 2019|
|10||Last date for admission except Class XI||April, 2019|
|11||Registration for class XI||Within 10 days after declaration of Board results|
|12||Display of list & admission for Class - Xl.||Within 20 days after declaration of Board results|
|13||Last date of Admission for class XI||30th June, 2018|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 602,
Telephone No. : 26858570,
Fax : 26514179,
Website : www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.