KG College of Arts and Science – KGCAS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KGCAS Admission 2019
KG College of Arts and Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the PG Programmes for the academic year 2019.
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Com IB
- M.A. English Literature
KGCAS Admission Eligibility 2019
M.Sc. ( Computer Science, Mathematics )
- Candidate should have pass in bachelor’s degree in the related disciplines.
- Candidate should have pass in B.Com in any recognized university.
M.A. ( English Literature )
- Candidate should have pass in BA ( English Literature ) in any recognized university.
KGCAS Admission Seats 2019
- OC – 31%
- Backward Caste – 26.5% + 3.5% (Overall)
- Backward Caste Muslim – 3.5%
- Most Backward Caste – 20%
- SC/ST – 15% +3% + 1%
- Arunthathiyar – 3%
KGCAS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions: 60 (MCQ Type, 1 Mark each)
- Duration of the test: 90 Minutes
The weightage will be as follows
- Entrance Test – 60 Marks
- UG Course of study (up to V Sem. / 2nd year) – 40 Marks
- Total – 100 marks
KGCAS Admission Application Form 2019
- KGCAS admission application form is available in the official website www.kgcas.ac.in.
Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following
- Valid E-mail ID.
- Demand Draft of RS. 300/- as application fee for OC / BC / MBC / DNT candidates.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- as application fee in case SC / ST candidates, on production of attested photocopy of community certificate.
- Soft Copy Passport size Photograph
Here are the steps to online application
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Go to ‘Admission’ tab and click on ‘Applications’.
- Now, Click on ‘Click here for Online Application’ under MA, M.Sc.
KGCAS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test.
KGCAS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||27th April - 20th May , 2019|
KG College of Arts and Science,
KG Campus, 365, Thudiyalur Road,
Coimbatore – 641 035,
Phone No. : + 91- 422 – 661 9999,
Fax : + 91 – 422 – 266 8325,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kgcas.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.