KG Medical University Lucknow MPhil AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KG Medical University Lucknow MPhil Admission 2019
K.G.Medical University invites admission application for MPhil program for the academic year 2019.
KGMU Lucknow MPhil Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 60% marks from a recognized university
KGMU Lucknow MPhil Admission Application Form 2019
- KGMU Lucknow MPhil Admission application form is available in the official website www.kgmu.org
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. Online application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use
- Admission to MPhil ( Clinical Psychology ) Course in the University will be made on the basis of entrance exam scheduled to be held on June at Lucknow. The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit of the entrance exam
- Minimum educational requirement for admission to this course will be M.A. / M.Sc. degree in Psychology / Clinical Psychology or equivalent from a university / deemed university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a Non – refundable fee of ₹ 2000/- for Gen & OBC and ₹ 1200/- for SC / ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank along with the prescribed application form duly filled in
KGMU Lucknow MPhil Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Transitional Health Sciences
- NEET Score and 70 seats will be filled through UP NEET counselling
- Written Test followed by an interview.
KGMU Lucknow MPhil Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||09th May, 2019 - 12th June, 2019|
|2||Entrance Test||19th June, 2019|
|3||Interview Date||25th June, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||27th June, 2019|
King George’s Medical University,
Shah Mina Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, India.,
Phone No. :+ 91 522 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453,
Fax : + 91 522 2257539,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kgmu.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.