Khaitan Public School – KPS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Khaitan Public School ( KPS ) Admission 2019
Khaitan Public School invites application for admission to the Pre Nursery to Class XII Grades for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
KPS School Admission Eligibility 2019
Age criteria for admission
Age bar for Pre – Nursery is 2 years, 3 years for LKG, 4 years for UKG, 5 years for Class I, and +1 the last number for every other class, ending at 16 years for Class XII. Please note that the age of the child must be above the mentioned age as on 31st March of the same session in which the child is applying for the admission.
KPS School Application Form 2019
KPS School application form is available in the official website www.khaitanpublicschool.com.
Documents Checklist before School Visit
- 4 Photographs of the child
- Parent’s photograph ( 1 each )
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Transfer Certificate ( from Class II onwards duly attested by CBSE)
- Previous School Report Card ( Class IV onwards)
- CBSE Registration No. in previous school ( For Classes IX – XII)
Khaitan Public School,
Sector – 5, Rajendar Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201005, India.,
Phone No. : + 91 – 120 – 4850300,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.khaitanpublicschool.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.