Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KMIO Admission 2015
Dr. M.H Marigowda Road,
Bangalore – 560029,
Karnataka , India,
Phone : 091-080-26094000,
Fax : 091-080-6560723,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.kidwai.kar.nic.in,
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology ( KMIO ) invites application for admission to UG Program ( BSc ) for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
KMIO Admission 2015 Duration of Course :
- B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory / Imaging Technology / Radiotherapy ( 3 years + 6 months of Internship )
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology / B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology ( 3 years + 6 months of Internship )
KMIO Admission 2015 Eligibility :
1. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology : Pass in two years P.U.C. Examination or equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Principal subjects of study.( OR ) Pre-degree course from recognized University ( 10+2 years ) with Physics , Chemistry & Biology as principal subjects of study. ( OR ) Pre-University Vocational courses from recognized Board with Lab Technical subjects as vocational subjects.
2. B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology / Radiotherapy : Pre-University examination conducted by department of PreUniversity Education or any recognized State Board with 40% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as Principal subjects.( OR ) PUC from a recognized board with vocational course in Radiography/Radiology as Vocational subjects. ( OR )An equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, for the above purpose with 40 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as principle subjects.
3. B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology / B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology : Pass in two years P.U.C. Examination or equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with any combination, but should have studied any of the two subjects, viz, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Biocheistry, Microbiology. ( OR ) An equivalent examination other than two years P.U.C. of Karnataka PUC Board should obtain and furnish the eligibility certificate issued by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences at the time of admission.
KMIO Admission 2015 Application Form :
For each course, application will be given separately.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Institute advertisement carefully before sending their application to the Institute. Applications should be filled in the prescribed form and sent to The Director,Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore-560029. The prospectus with application form can be obtained through DD payable in favour of Director, KMIO, Bangalore-560029, from any scheduled Bank for ₹ 400/-.Candidates in employment have to route their applications through the proper channel.
- All particulars in the application form should be entered carefully and legibly and sent to The Director, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore-560029, in per / by Registered Post with Acknowledgement due so as to reach on or before 14th August, 2015 by 5.00 PM. The application fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Applications which are incomplete shall not be considered. The Institute will take no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application in postal transit.
KMIO Admission 2015 Reservation of Seats :
|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Syllabus|
KMIO Admission 2015 Method of Selection :
The selection is made entirely on the basis of Performance of candidates in the Interview conducted by the Selection Committee of the Institute.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.