KIIT School of Management – KSOM Admission 2019Admission Notification »
KSOM Admission 2019
KIIT School of Management invites admission application for Full-Time Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program 2019.
KIIT KSOM Admission courses 2019
MBA Course Specializations
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology and Operations Management
KIIT KSOM Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks ( or equivalent CGPA ) in the 10th and 12th board examinations. Candidates those who are awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution / board from where they obtained their degree / certificate.
- In absence of any instruction from the university, equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum CGPA and multiplying the fraction so obtained by 100.
- The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM ( e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management, 2019, etc ).
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent examination ) and expected to complete all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2019 can also apply, subject to submission of all the required documents to that effect by 30th September, 2019. Failing to submit the requisite documents in time will entitle a student to withdraw from the programme.
- Foreign / NRI candidates will have the above eligibility for applying for the MBA programme and they are required to submit the filled-up application form along with the requisite documents and application fee of US $50.
- They will be considered for admission process on the basis of their valid GMAT scores ( appeared in year 2018 ).
KIIT KSOM Admission Application Form 2019
Application through Offline Mode:
- Application form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of [rupee]1250/- in demand draft drawn in favour of “kiit school of management” payable at bhubaneswar
- Candidates can also obtain the application form & prospectus by post, by sending a demand draft of [rupee]1250/- in favour of “kiit school of management” payable at bhubaneswar , to the followingaddress
The prof-in-charge, admissions,
kiit school of management,
kiit deemed to be university,
post – kiit,
bhubaneswar – 751 024,
Application through online mode
- Candidates can apply online at www.ksom.ac.in.
- Fill-up application form & pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online, including payment of application fee of [rupee]1250/- through credit / debit cards or bank transfer
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT / CMAT / MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA Score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
KIIT KSOM Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- The GD & PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar.
- The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD & PI.
- Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter.
- The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
Important Dates for KIIT KSOM Admission 2019
|1||Last Date of Receiving KIITEE Completed Forms||15th January, 2019|
|2||Dates of KIITEE Entrance Exam||20th January, 2019- 22nd January, 2019|
|3||Publication of Result||25th January, 2019|
KIIT Campus – 7 ( KRISHNA Campus ),
Bhubaneswar – 751 024, Odisha,
Telephone No. : 0674 – 2375700,
Fax : 0674 – 2725278,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : ksom.ac.in.