King George Medical University – KGMU Lucknow PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
King George’s Medical University PhD Admissions 2019
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow shall be conducting the Competitive Entrance Examination for selecting Candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2019
KGMU Lucknow PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduate & PG degree with 60% marks. For Medical / Dental candidates MD / MS / MDS with at least 60% marks in MBBS / BDS aggregate. In-service Senior Residents and In-service Faculty members are encouraged to apply.
For Non-Faculty Candidates
- Candidate must have graduate and post graduate degree with at least 60% marks.
- Medical / Dental candidates must have MD / MS / MDS with at least 60% marks in MBBS / BDS aggregate.
- Candidates should either have fellowship from UGC / CSIR / ICMR and the fellowship funds should be sanctioned to KGMU.
- Otherwise, The candidate should be employed in extramurally funded project sanctioned to the Guide or Co-Guide of KGMU. The project funds should be sanctioned to the KGMU.
- Candidates without secure funding will not be registered.
- No financial assistance in the form of stipend, emoluments, honorarium etc. will be given to the candidate by the University.
KGMU Lucknow PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- King George Medical University admission application form will be available at website www.kgmu.org.
- Submit application along with application fee of [rupee] 1500/- ( Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred Only ) DD drawn in favour of “KGMU-PhD Program A/c” payable at Lucknow.
- Duly filled application form needs to be sent through the registered post or by hand to the following address before the last date.
King George’s Medical University,
Lucknow – 226003.
KGMU Lucknow PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- For Eligible PhD applicants with secure funding ( Excluding those with JRF from UGC / CSIR ) a PhD Entrance Test in English medium shall be conducted by the University through the Office of the Controller of Examination.
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC / CSIR JRF fellowships through UGC / CSIR NET examinations are exempted from the entrance Test.
- Entrance Test will be a written aptitude test in logical thinking, human biology ( 10+2 level ), general awareness, research aptitude and basic computer knowledge ( class 10 level ). Qualifying marks will be 55% for general, 50% for SC / ST / OBC candidates. The qualified candidates will be called for University Interview.
- The Entrance Test qualified candidates and JRFs will have to submit an application to the Head of the department of his / her chosen field within 15 days of declaration of result of Entrance Test.
- The qualified candidates along with those with JRF from UGC / CSIR / ICMR will have to appear for interviews, in the departments of his / her choice, before a Departmental Interview Committee constituted by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, under the Chairmanship of Dean of respective faculty.
KGMU Lucknow PhD 2019 Important dates
|1||Starting Date of Online Application Form||February, 2019|
|2||Closing Date of Online Application||March,, 2019|
|3||Entrance Exam Date||April, 2019|
|4||Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
|5||Interview Conducted on||April, 2019|
|6||Entrance Test Result Announcement||May, 2019|
King George’s Medical University,
India – 226003.
PBX : +91 522 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453
Fax No. : +91 522 2257539
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kgmu.org.