KM College of Pharmacy – KMCP AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Admission in KMCP 2019
KM College of Pharmacy invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2019
- BPharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- MPharm – Master of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
KMCP Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must have completed 10, +2 examination conducted by state / central government as equivalent by AIU i.e. Association of Indian Universities with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as optional subjects individually
- Those who have passed 10, +2 from Open School education system of the Central Government/ State Government institutions are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm Degree Course.
- Candidate must possess B.Pharmacy degree of this university or any other recognized university.
KMCP Admission Application Form 2019
- KMCP Admission application form available from KM College of Pharmacy Website : www.kmcp.ac.in.
For Indian candidates
- Candidates can fill the online application form available at the university website and submit it along with the required fee to complete the registration process
- Candidate must submit the registration fee of ₹ 1200/- for application and eligibility certificate through online payment gateway for students. The application and eligibility certificate fee is non-refundable
For NRI candidates
- Candidates who have passed advanced level qualification and central board examination in foreign countries can also submit application and eligibility fee amount of ₹ 10,100/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the following address.
Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,
- Candidate should be of Indian origin settled in foreign countries or should be born to parents of Indian origin in a foreign country. Candidate seeking admission under NRI quota must possess Indian passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate Examination Statement of Marks ( +2 Course or Equivalent Examination ) Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
Enclosures for M.Pharm
- B.Pharm. Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
KMCP Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates to the above mentioned BParm / MParm programme will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, conducted by the university.
KMCP Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application starts from||04th January, 2019 - 11th January, 2019|
Mellur Road, Uthangudi,
Madurai – 625 107,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 0452 2424652,
Fax : + 91 0452 2423415,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kmcp.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.