Kohinoor Business School – KBS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KBS Admission 2019
Kohinoor Business School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the MMS program for the academic year 2019.
KBS Admission 2019 Eligibility
- The candidates should passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only ).
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelors degree
- Candidates appeared for final year examination will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 25th September, 2019.
KMS Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- For On – Line application, visit www.kohinoor.edu and follow the procedure.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Admission office against a fee to be tendered by way of DD / Cash of [rupee]1250/-.
- The DD should be made in favor of Kohinoor Management School payable at Mumbai.
- A registration fee by way of the Demand Draft of [rupee]1250/- made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai is needed at the time of submission.
KMS Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates seeking admission to KBS will have to appear in any of the mentioned test – MAH-CET, AICTE ( CMAT ), IIMs ( CAT ), XLRI ( XAT ), AIMA (MAT), AIMS ( ATMA ). While applying for the mentioned test candidates have to mark KBS as one of the college to which the applicant’s score should be sent.
Kohinoor Corporate Office,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar ( W ),
Mumbai – 28,
Phone No. : 022 – 66530010 / 17 / 19,
Cell No. : 9222449772 / 9222448837,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kohinoor.ac.in.