Kohinoor Business School – KBS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KBS Admission 2019
Kohinoor Business School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PGDM program for the academic year 2019.
KBS Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the AICTE / UGC / Association of Indian Universities are eligible for the program.
- Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination are also eligible to apply, provided they complete all the requirements for the qualifying examination by 30th August, 2019.
- Eligibility for SC / ST candidates will be same as specified by the AICTE.
KMS Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- KMS admission application form will be available at the website www.kohinoor.edu.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Admission office against a fee to be tendered by way of DD / Cash of [rupee]1250/-.
- The DD should be made in favor of Kohinoor Management School payable at Mumbai.
- For On – Line application, visit www.kohinoor.edu and follow the procedure.
- A registration fee by way of the Demand Draft of [rupee]1250/- made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai is needed at the time of submission.
KMS Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates seeking admission to KBS will have to appear in any of the mentioned test – MAH-CET, AICTE ( CMAT ), IIMs ( CAT ), XLRI ( XAT ), AIMA ( MAT ), AIMS ( ATMA ).
- While applying for the mentioned test candidates have to mark KBS as one of the college to which the applicant’s score should be sent.
Kohinoor Corporate Office,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar ( W ),
Mumbai – 28,
Phone No. : 022 – 66530010 / 17 / 19,
Cell No. : 9222449772 / 9222448837,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kohinoor.ac.in.