Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KKCAS Admission 2019
Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts And Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs for the academic session 2019
Post Graduate Programs
- M.Sc ( Computer Science )
- M.Sc ( Information Technology )
- M.Com ( Computer Applications )
- M.Com ( International Business )
- M.Phil – Computer Science ( FT / PT )
- M.Phil – Commerce ( FT / PT )
KKCAS Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have a pass in bachelor’s degree in the related discipline.
For M.Phil. Full-Time Candidates
- Candidates with Master’s degree in the concerned or related discipline or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
- Candidates must have scored 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates in the minimum eligibility marks) and above in the Master’s degree
- Candidates with 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates in the minimum eligibility marks) of marks and above in the Master’s degree and working as Full- time Research Fellows/Technical Assistants/Research Assistants in time-bound Research schemes of one year duration or more in University Departments/Research Departments of Affiliated Colleges/Recognized Research Institutions
For M.Phil. Part-Time Candidates
- Any person employed in any concern/organization/institution/ R & D Centers / Laboratories situated within Tamil Nadu or Research Institutions recognized by Bharathiar University with a minimum of 55% of marks in the Master’s degree. Such candidates shall produce a No objection certificate and Service Certificate from the Employer or Head of the Institution (in case of Educational Institutions)
- All teachers working in colleges affiliated to Bharathiar University are eligible. Candidates working as guest lecturers on consolidated pay are also eligible to pursue M.Phil. (Part-time) program after they produce an NOC and service certificate from their respective colleges
- Medium of Language is Tamil for the candidates doing their research in Yoga for Human Excellence and who have studied UG/PG degree courses in Tamil medium and for the rest of the candidates, the medium is English.
KKCAS Admission Seats 2019
- 31 % for open competition.
- 30 % for Backward Classes, within this 3.5 % for Muslims & 3.5 % for Christians.
- 20 % for Most Backward Class and Denotified Community / DNC
- 18 % for Scheduled Castes
- 01 % for Scheduled Tribes
KKCAS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The qualifying examinations marks converted to: 50 Marks
- Common Entrance Test: 35 Marks
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Total: 100 marks
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will be based around subjects studied in the course study at the PG level by the candidate. Here are details of the entrance test:
- There will be 50 Questions in total ,all the question will be of objective type (MCQ)
- Maximum Marks: 35 (50×0.7=35)
- Time Duration: 1.30 hours
KKCAS Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts And Science admission application form details will be available at the college’s official website www.kkcas.edu.in.
- Demand Draft of [rupee] 300/- as application fee for OC / BC / MBC / DNT candidates.
- Demand Draft of [rupee] 150/- as application fee in case SC / ST candidates, on production of attested photocopy of community certificate.
- Cost of Application for M.Phil. – [rupee] 500/-
- Soft Copy Passport size Photograph.
KKCAS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission will be made on the basis of the PG marks, marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test and interview.
KKCAS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Admission Forms ( PG )||10th April, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of Application ( MPhil )||09th September, 2019|
Thondamuthur ( Via ),
Coimbatore – 641 109,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2650131 / 132 ,
Fax : 0422 – 2650427,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kkcas.edu.in.