KPC Medical College and Hospital – KPCMCH AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important: KPC Medical College and Hospital selection is based on NEET
KPCMCH Admission 2019
KPC Medical College and Hospital invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MD / MS and MBBS Courses for the academic year 2019.
Duration of the Course
- 5½ years ( including 1 year of internship )
KPCMCH Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have successfully completed their class 12th examinations with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
- Also, candidate must have attained minimum 17 years of age at the time of applying.
MD / MS :
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized University / Institution. Along with it, candidates are required to have completed 1 year internship successfully.
- Candidates must have obtained permanent registration number from state medical council or medical council of India.
KPCMCH Admission Seats 2019
- KPC Medical College and Hospital admits 150 students for the MBBS.
The number of seats available under Management quota and Government Quota are as follows :
|Subject ( MD Course )||Government quota||Management quota|
KPCMCH Admission Application Form 2019
- KPCMCH admission application form can be Downloaded from KPC Medical College & Hospital Website www.kpcmedicalcollege.org.
- The application form for MD / MS course must be obtained from the official website of KPC Medical College. Download the application form and fill it completely and send the duly filled application form along with non-refundable demand draft of ₹ 6000/- in favour of “KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur”, which must be drawn on any SBI branch or a nationalized bank payable in Kolkata.
KPCMCH Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- KPCMCH Admission Selection Process is based on NEET UG
MD / MS
- KPCMCH Admission Selection Process is based on NEET PG
KPCMCH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date to submit application form for MBBS course||12th March, 2019|
|2||Date of entrance test for MBBS course||6th May, 2019|
|3||Result of entrance test for MBBS course||5th June, 2019|
|4||Counselling begins for MBBS course||12th June, 2019 - 24th June, 2019|
|5||Last date to submit application form||27th November, 2018|
|6||Date of entrance test||07th January, 2019|
|7||Result of entrance test||23rd January, 2019|
KPC Medical College and Hospital,
1F, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road,
Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032,
West Bengal, India,
Phone No. : +91 33 66211713 / +91 33 66211719,
Mobile No. : + 91 98366 95101,
Fax : 033 – 2418 – 7459,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kpcmedicalcollege.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.