Krishna Engineering College – KEC Ghaziabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
KEC Ghaziabad Admission 2019
Krishna Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the BTech Programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
KEC Ghaziabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
B.Tech. & B.Tech. Lateral Entry
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
KEC Ghaziabad Admission Eligibility 2019
BTech First year
Through UPSEE Counselling
- Entrance Examination is open only to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this information Brochure. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he / she has to produce domicile certificate of his/her parents ( Father OR Mother only ) at the time of verification of the document.
- This Entrance Examination is also open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located outside U.P. and whose parents ( both Father and Mother ) are not domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in the Information Brochure.
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination ( intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent ) for admission to first year of different courses shall be Physics and Mathematics ( or ) Chemistry.
- For admission to first year of B.Tech, candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject and securing minimum 45% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST Category candidates ) in required three subjects.
- Qualified candidates of JEE ( Main ) -2018 fulfilling the eligibility criteria for B.Tech. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in respective entrance examination.
- State Govt. has permitted 20% of the total sanctioned seats available in private institutions to be filled on the basis of JEE-MAINS merit, out of which 10% seats will be filled through U.P. domicile candidates on U.P. Sate merit using state reservation policy and the remaining 10% seats will be filled through All India Merit candidates without reservation subject to eligibility conditions given in the brochure.
Through Admission against vacant seats
- 15% of total sanctioned seats are to be filled under Management quota and vacant seats after counseling of UPSEE are to be filled as per UPTU guidelines for which the student has to register himself to the college through on-line registration or submit registration form to the college in person for appearing in the written test / interview to be held in the college at the time of admission before the selection committee. The admission under this category would be made purely on merit basis in following preference order
- Firstly, by the qualified candidates of UPSEE, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as given in the information brochure. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE.
- Secondly, by the qualified candidates of JEE-MAINS. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in respective entrance examinations.
- Thirdly, by the merit of candidates in qualifying ( 10+2 ) examination with the following conditions
- For admission to first year of B. Tech., candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) marks in required subject combination ( two compulsory & one optional ) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks ( as per respective Board / University ) in each subject of the subject group indicated in information brochure of UPSEE. The relative merit shall be decided based on total marks in subject combination of qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE.
Admission ( lateral entry ) to second year ( for Diploma holders & BSc Graduates)
Through UPSEE Counselling
- The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to second year of B.Tech. ( for engineering diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates ) are required to submit the application forms by the last date. Such candidates are also required to appear in the specified paper of entrance examination. Such seats are limited to a maximum of 20% of previous year sanctioned intake. However, students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the seats in this category with students of Diploma stream.
- Eligibility to appear UPSEE is following
- Lateral entry in B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard.
- Candidates who have passed ‘3 years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) OR ‘whose parents ( Father or mother ) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he / she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘3 years B.Sc. Degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject’ from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
Direct admission ( lateral entry ) to second year under vacant seats
- As notified in UPSEE Information Brochure – 2018 – 19.
KEC Ghaziabad Admission Seats 2019
- Computer Science & Engineering – 240 Seats
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 120 Seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 180 Seats
- Information Technology – 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 Seats
KEC Ghaziabad Admission Application Form 2019
KEC Ghaziabad admission application form is available in the official website www.krishnacollege.ac.in.
How to apply
- Candidates need to fill the admission form available online on the official website of the college.
- The application fee is ₹ 1200/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General and OBC category and ₹ 600/- for Female / Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC / ST candidates.
|Name of Document||Set No. - 1||Set No. - 2|
|10th Certificate, Marksheet||Photocopy||Photocopy|
|Transfer Certificate for those candidate passed out from U.P.Board||Original||Photocopy|
|Migration Certificate for those candidate passed out from CBSE / ICSE / Other board||Original||Photocopy|
|Affidavit for gap period ( if case of passed before 2018 )||Original||Photocopy|
|Caste Certificate ( only for OBC / SC / ST )||Photocopy||Photocopy|
|Medical Certificate 9 & 10 issued by CMO / Registered MBBS||Original||Photocopy|
|Domicile Certificate of Father / Mother||Photocopy||Photocopy|
|UPSEE Allotment Letter ( in case of admitted through UPSEE Counselling-2018 )||Original||Photocopy|
|Fee Receipt ( Deposited at college )||Photocopy||Photocopy|
|Passport size photograph 10 color and 5 in B & W||-||-|
|Passport size photograph Father, Mother, Local Guardian ( 3 each )||-||-|
|Affidavit on ₹10/- stamp paper duly notarized||-||-|
|a. Undertaking for admission||Original|
|b. Anti - Ragging signed by the students||Original|
|c. Anti - Ragging signed by the parents||Original|
|Affidavit for attendance on ₹100/- stamp paper duly notarized||Original|
|Additional documents required for admission in B.Tech 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry ) Candidates|
|Graduation / Diploma Marksheets of All Years / Semester||Photocopy||Photocopy|
|Migration ( Graduation / Diploma )||Original||Photocopy|
|Affidavit for those who have not submitted their final year Marksheet / Migration.||Original|
KEC Ghaziabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||UPSEE Application Start Date||23rd January, 2019|
|2||UPSEE Application End Date||30th March, 2019|
|3||UPSEE Exam Date||29th April, 2019 ( UG ), 5th May, 2019 & 6th May, 2019 ( PG )|
|4||JEE Main Application Start Date||1st December, 2018|
|5||JEE Main Application End Date||1st January, 2019|
|6||JEE Main Exam Date ( Offline )||8th April, 2019|
|7||JEE Main Exam Date ( Online )||15th April, 2019 - 16th April, 2019|
Krishna Engineering College,
95, Loni Road,
Between Mohan Nagar and Air Force Station-Hindon,
Ghaziabad – 201 007,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0120 – 2657731,
Fax : 0120 – 2659513,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.krishnacollege.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.