Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University – KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015
KKHSOU PhD 2014 Admission
Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006,
Phone No. : 0361 – 2234964,
Fax : 0361 – 2235398,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kkhsou.in
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University invites applications for Doctor of Philosophy ( Ph.D. ) Program 2015.
The Ph.D.Program will be, at present, confined to the following areas of research, namely :
- Distance Education, Social Sciences ( Political Science, Economics, History, Education, Sociology, Philosophy ), Management, Computer Science, Mass Communication, Commerce and select Languages and Literature ( Assamese, Sanskrit and English ).
KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Eligibility
- More weightage will be given to research in Distance Education System for which a minimum of 3 seats will be allotted and remaining seats will be allotted to other areas of research.
- The candidate must possess consistently good academic record with minimum 55% marks at the Master’s level with relaxation for SC / ST as per UGC / DEC guidelines.
KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Procedure
- KKHSOU PhD Admission to the Ph.D. programme will be based on performance in the written test. Shortlisted candidates will have to make a presentation of their synopsis before a panel of experts.
- The scheme of the Written Test shall include both objective type questions and descriptive questions. Objective type shall include General English, Research Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, Current Affairs etc.. and will carry 60% Marks. Descriptive Questions would carry the rest 40% marks. Descriptive questions will be basically on contemporary as well as academic issues and will be designed to test the awareness and ability of the candidates to discuss the issues from an academic and analytical point of view.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 ( two ) hours.
- A maximum number of 15 candidates including Research and Teaching Assistants ( RTA )s will be admitted into the Ph.D.Programme, not exceeding two candidates in a subject. RTAs will be entitled to monthly stipend and book grant as per the DEC rates, and will have to assist in the teaching programmers besides doing Ph.D. Maximum age limit for RTAs is 25 years ( relaxable by 5 years for women & SC / ST / PH candidates ) as on 1st July 2014.
KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Application Form
- Candidates shall apply in prescribed KKHSOU Ph.D. admission application form. The Ph.D. admission application form could be downloaded from the University website, www.kkhsou.in and would also be available in the office of the Dean ( Academic ), KKHSOU.
- Duly filled KKHSOU Ph.D. admission application form along with a synopsis of a research proposal and a Bank Draft / Bank Challan ( Attached herewith ) of 500/ drawn in favour of “KKHSOU Study Centre”, payable at SBI, Beltola Branch, Guwahati ( Code : 4419 ) are to be sent by post or may be submitted in person to the following address :
The Dean ( Academic ),
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University,
Last Gate, Dispur,
Guwahati – 781006.
Important Dates for KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015
- Last date of Submission of KKHSOU PhD admission application form : 31st January, 2015.
- KKHSOU PhD Admission Test : 8th February, 2015 ( Sunday ).
KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility – KKHSOU PhD Admission Procedure 2015 – KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Application Form – Important Dates for KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015
Admission Notification Related : KKHSOU Assam PhD Admission 2015, KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Notification, KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University – KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015, KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission in PhD, KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Application Last Date, KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Application Fee, KKHSOU Admission 2015 Submission of Application Form, KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Announcement, How to get for KKHSOU PhD Application 2015, KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015 Qualification, KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Form, How to Apply for KKHSOU PhD Admission 2015, KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Criteria, KKHSOU PhD 2015 Admission Schedule, Latest Admission News, PhD Admission Details, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for krishna kanta handique state open university – kkhsou phd admission 2015 by swathi