Krishna University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Krishna University Admission 2019
Krishna University invites admission application for the Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Krishna University Admission Courses Offered 2019
The university offers admission to the following PG programs every year :
- M.A. ( Master of Arts )
- M.Sc. ( Master of Science )
- M.Com ( Master of Commerce )
- M.Ed. ( Master of Education )
- PG Diploma
Krishna University Admission Eligibility 2019
M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications / Economics / Social work : Candidate must possess graduation degree in any discipline
M.A. in English : Candidate must hold any of the following degrees viz. B.A / B.Sc., / B.Com / B.B.M, B.C.A, B.A ( O.L ) in Telugu / B.A ( O.L ) Sanskrit with general English, Bachelor’s Hotel Management, B.A with special English in the group
M.A. in Telugu : Candidate must hold any of the following degrees viz B.A. / B.Sc., / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. / Degree in Hotel Management with Telugu as second language, B.A ( O.L ) in Telugu / Sanskrit or B.A with special Telugu are eligible for admission to M.A. Telugu
M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry :
Candidate should hold B.Sc. degree with chemistry as main or one of the subjects in bachelor’s degree course / B. Pharmacy. Degree
M.Sc. in Electronics and Instrumentation :
Candidate must have passed B.Sc., with any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation / has hold of B.Tech / B.E ( Electronics / Computer Science / instrumentation ), etc.
M.Sc. in Botany / Zoology / Physics / Applied Mathematics / Mathematics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Computer science / Visual Communication / Statistics :
Candidate should possess any bachelor’s degree with the subject to be opted for master’s degree as one of the compulsory subject at bachelor’s degree level
M.Sc. in Biotechnology :
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc., Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.
MCom : Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in commerce from any recognized university
MEd : Candidate must possess B.Ed. degree from a recgonized university
Krishna University Admission Application Form 2019
Krishna University Admission application form is available in the official website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
How to Apply
- Candidates should register themselves for admission through the online registration process from the official university website and submit completed applications along with the processing fee within the stipulated time. Candidates must also attend the interview for the said course at the notified date, time and place.
Candidate should log on to the university website and follow the given steps :
- Download the concerned application form available at the official website
- Fill – in the application form completely with all the relevant details
- Completed applications should be submitted along with necessary enclosures and required application fee of ₹ 350/- in the form of Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Krishna University, Machilipatnam’ and payable at Machilipatnam.
- Duly filled – in applications should be submitted either in person or by Registered post / Courier the following address :
Centre for Research Studies,
Krishna University Machilipatnam,
Andhra Pradesh – 521001
Candidates must bring the downloaded, photo affixed and duly signed application form along with the following certificates in original along with two sets of attested copies only at the time of counselling :
- HSC / CBSE / other equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate ( For OC candidates community certificate not required )
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Graduate Certificate and Joint declaration form, if required Study
- Certificates ( from 9th Class to Degree final year ) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years
- KRUCET Rank card
Krishna University Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be selected for the programme on the basis of their marks in university entrance examination i.e. KRUCET followed by counselling session. The admission of a candidate to any course will be finalized by the Directorate of admissions
Krishna University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||8th March, 2019 - 30th April, 2019|
|2||Last date for submitting applications with late fee||5th May, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||11th May, 2019 - 14th May, 2019|
|4||Announcement of Results||21st May, 2019|
A.J Kalasala Campus,
Rajupeta, Machilipatnam – 521 001,
Phone No. : 08672-225964,
Fax : +91 – 8672225960,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.