Kurukshetra University MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2019
Kurukshetra University, School of Management invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019
Kurukshetra University MBA Admission Courses 2019
- MBA ( SFS )
Kurukshetra University MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- A person who has passed in at least Bachelor’s Degree or Post – graduate Degree in any discipline from this University or from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ) shall be eligible to apply for admission to the MBA / MBA ( SFS ) First Semester course.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility condition will be given to blind / differently abled candidates.
- There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks from 49.5% and about to 50% for the purpose of eligibility.
- Candidate who has placed under compartment is not eligible for admission to MBA course.
- Candidates must have appeared in CAT 2018 Online Test.
Kurukshetra University MBA Application Form 2019
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Kurukshetra University www.kuk.ac.in.
- Candidates seeking admission have to register themselves through web portal using the button “New Registration” by creating their user ID and password. To complete the process of registration the candidate will be asked to fill his / her mobile number and Aadhar number. Candidates should mention their own active mobile number and email ID.
- After successfully completing the personal details asked in Application Form and uploading all the relevant documents candidate will be asked to lock his / her Application Form.
- The duly filled Application Form along with all the required documents sent by post to the address of the concerned
Chairperson / Director, Department / Institute,
Kurukshetra – 136119.
- The application processing fee of a subject has been fixed of ₹ 600/- ( ₹ 150/- for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana only).
- If a student applies for more than one course, he/she will deposit ₹ 300/- ( ₹ 75/- for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana ) for each additional course.
- Such concession is applicable to a maximum of three additional courses. Suppose, a candidate applies for additional 03 courses, he / she will deposit a total of ₹ 1500/- ( ₹ 375/-for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana ).
- If a candidate applies for more than four courses ( including additional courses ), he/she will apply further for each course along with fee of ₹ 600/- ( ₹150/-for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana )
Kurukshetra University MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- Merit determined by composite marks of the candidates in the KUK MBA Entrance Test followed by Group Discussion and the personal interview.
- The Number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equal to four times the total number of seats available in the programme, if required. KUK MBA Admission will be made on the basis of final merit list. Appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is must for admission.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at the University School of Management, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, wherein the candidates will have to present themselves at their own cost.
Kurukshetra University MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Publication of Admission Notice by||1st week of April, 2019|
|2||Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.||3rd week of April, 2019|
|3||Last date for submission of Online Application Form||1st week of May, 2019|
|4||Admit Card along with details of Examination Centre will be available for download onwards||3rd week of May, 2019|
|5||Entrance Examination||Last week of May, 2019|
|6||Results of Common Entrance Examination will be declared||4th week of June, 2019|
University School of Management ( USM ),
Kurukshetra – 136 119,
Website : www.kuk.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.