Kuvempu University – Directorate of Distance Education Admission 2019
Kuvempu University Admission 2019
Kuvempu University – Directorate of Distance Education invites application from candidates for admission to UG / PG / PG Diploma Programmes for the academic Year of 2019.
Kuvempu University Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology
- B.A : Economics ,History, Political Science,English, History, Political Science,Economics, Kannada, Political Science,Kannada, Political Science, Sociology,History, Education, Sociology,Economics, Sociology, Political Science,Urdu, Education, Sociology,Kannada, History, Sociology,History, Sociology, Political Science,Economics, English, History,History, Economics, Sociology,History, Kannada, Education,History, Economics, Kannada,Hindi Education Sociology
- B.Lib.Sc and B.I.Sc
- M.A – Kannada,English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Education, History & Archaeology
- M.Sc – Mathematics ,Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- M.Com – Master of Commerce ( 2 Years )
- L.L.M – Master of Law ( 2 Years )
- M.L.I.Sc – Master of Library and Information Science ( 1 Year )
- M.B.A – Master of Business Administration ( 4 Sems )
- Kannada Computer
- Kannada Journalism
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Kuvempu University Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Sc ( Physics ) : Candidate must have passed in 10+2 Science Stream
- B.Sc ( Chemistry ) : Candidate must have passed in 10+2 Science Stream
- B.Sc ( Mathematics ) : Candidate must have passed in 10+2 Science Stream
- B.Sc ( Biology ) : Candidate must have passed in 10+2 Science Stream
- B.Sc ( Zoology ) : Candidate must have passed in 10+2 Science Stream
- B.Lib.Sc and B.I.Sc : Any Graduation Degree
- B.A : Candidate should have passed in HSC or ( 10+2 )
- M.A : Candidate should have passed Any Bachelor’s degree with the concerned subject.
- M.Sc :The candidates should have passed B.Sc in the relevant discipline.
Selection Critria : Admission will be offered directly on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination.
- M.L.I.Sc : The candidate’s should have passed B.L.I.Sc.
- M.Com : Candidate should have passed Any Bachelor’s degree with Commerce.
- M.B.A : The candidate’s should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Selection Critria : For selection to MBA course, the candidates should have to qualify in the Entrance Test organized and conducted by Kuvempu University. The preference for the examination to qualify and the Entrance Test shall be 50:50.
- L.L.M : Candidate must complete Any Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics
- Candidate must complete Any relevant graduation degree.
- Selection Critria: PG Diploma programs admissions are done directly.
- Candidates who have passed the three / four-year Degree examinations of this university or of any other university considered as equivalent there to, with the required major / optional subjects at the Degree level are eligible to apply for admission, provided they satisfy other requirements as per Regulations.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the relevant subjects ( all the 3 years / 4 years put together ) shall be as follows ( for specific eligibility criteria, please refer to the Profile of the Department concerned ).
|For candidates belonging to Category - I, Sports and Persons with Disability ( PwD )||40%|
|For candidates belonging to SC and ST categories||35%|
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MCA and MBA are as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Karnataka Examination Authority, Bengaluru.
- In the case of candidates seeking admission to M.Com, only the percentage of marks obtained at final year B.Com / BBM / BBA is considered for determining the eligibility of the candidates and for the allotment of seats for admission.
- The candidates seeking admission to any P. G. course have to enclose ( to the application ) the statements of marks of all the three / four years of their degree courses.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.A in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit on the basis of marks obtained in the relevant language subject shall have secured, in the corresponding language, 10% more marks than the minimum prescribed for the category under which they are to be admitted.
Attempt Reduction :
- Candidates who have passed the relevant examination in the second or subsequent attempts, the actual percentage of marks obtained by them shall be reduced by 3 for every such attempt ( e.g., from 65% to 62%, 65% to 59%, etc., depending upon the number of additional attempts taken ). But, such reduction shall not make the candidate ineligible all together.
- However, a candidate who completes the Degree course successfully in three academic years shall be deemed to have passed the course in the first attempt.
- Similarly, if a candidate rejects his / her results and takes improvement examination, he / she shall be deemed to have passed the examination at the first attempt.
- Also a candidate who absents himself / herself from the entire examination and takes it at the next session, he / she shall be deemed to have passed the examination in the first attempt.
- However, such candidates shall be required to produce documentary evidence, obtained from the Registrar ( Evaluation ) of the university concerned, in support of their absence at or rejection of the results of the first attempt, while submitting the application.
Domiciled Candidates :
- The domiciled candidates should have resided in the state of Karnataka for at least 10 years at any time prior to the Children of officers of All India Services of Karnataka Cadre
- Children of employees of Government of Karnataka and Kuvempu University,
- Children of Central Government employees serving in the State of Karnataka,
- Students who have graduated from Kuvempu University,
- Students who come under certain categories of reservation such as foreign students, children / dependents of defence personnel, children of freedom fighters, GdM, and OU, and Children from state of Jammu and Kashmir, and North-East states, subject to certain conditions.
Admission procedures for the foreign nationals / NRI students :
- A special provision is made to the Foreign nationals / NRI students to take admission in the Post Graduation programmes of the University from 01st June, 2018.
- They can submit applications to the Registrar directly to get provisional admission.
- They can apply either online or through post or personaly with photocopy of valid passport and all other academic documents to prove their eligibility.
- After due verification of the documents the University will issue an admission offer letter.
- Then the student has to pay 100$ or [rupee]7000 through bank transfer and intimate the University with amount transfer details.
- Then the University will issue provisional admission for visa process.
- The student has to take final admission before 31st August by paying admission fee of 600$ or [rupee]40000 per year excluding accommodation and other expenses.
- All the foreign / NRI students will be provided with hostel facility in the campus if they need.
- For any assistance or guidance contact Prof. Riaz Mahmood. ( contact details: phone-9448340841, firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Kuvempu University Admission Application Form 2019
- Kuvempu university application form will be available at the website www.kuvempu.ac.in
- Completed application form with copies of all necessary certificates / documents shall be submitted ( against acknowledgement or sent by registered post ) to the chairperson of the respective Department to which admission is sought.
- Applications which reach the office of the Chairperson concerned later than the last date notified will be rejected. And the University will not be responsible for any postal delay and / or candidate’s inability to submit the application in time.
- The acknowledgement card ( self -addressed postcard, if the application is sent by post )
- Electronic transfer Challan of the paid fees.
- passing certificate of qualifying examination along with the original mark sheet and one attested copy of marks sheet of final year examination.
- Original mark card of degree, HSC, SSC for the verification process and one set of photocopies of the same.
- Hall ticket form and examination application form-one photograph are affixed in the provided space.
- The admission registration card along with the stamp size photos where it is required. Photos must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Correspondence address is to be written or typed providing six address slips which are enclosed within at the submission time.
Kuvempu University Admission Admit Card 2019
- For all specific programs, the availability of admit cards is on the website of the university which is official. The aspirants who want to check / download / see their admit cards must visit the website of the university.
Kuvempu University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission of candidates depends upon the availability of seats in the order of merit in the respective reservation category. The information given in this Prospectus is for general information of the students. The relevant rules relating to admission, fees and other details will be effective as prevailing at the time of admission.
- There is a centralized system of admission for Post-Graduate Courses of Kuvempu University. Each Department will have an Admission Committee comprising the Chairperson and members of the faculty of the Department as constituted by the university for this purpose.
- In all stages of admission, the admission committee shall obtain the approval from the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
- The Admission Committee verifies the applications and documents / certificates and prepares a consolidated merit list, in descending order of merit on the basis of the percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination ( or entrance test or both ).
- The above list / s will be announced on the notice board of the respective Departments. The lists will also be uploaded to the university website. No intimation will be sent to the candidates separately for their admission. Hence, the applicants are advised to see the notice board of the respective departments and / or the University website.
- The admission committee makes the admission on the scheduled date and time ( as specified in Dates of Events ).
- Candidates shall personally appear for the admission with all originals documents and certificates, prescribed fees and photographs. Applicants are required to report at the counselling centre of the Department concerned before 10.30 am on the date / s of admission ( see, Dates of Events ) and remain throughout admission.
- The applicants should occupy the chairs in the room specified by the Department concerned in time on the date / s of admission, and not leave the room till the completion of admission. Further, the candidates are required to note that the delay in the arrival of candidates at the admission venue even by a minute may deprive them the seats.
Kuvempu University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to Apply without Fine fee||May, 2019|
|2||Last Date to apply with Fine Fee [rupee] 200 /-||June, 2019|
Shankaraghatta – 577 451,
Shimoga Dist., Karnataka,
Telephone No : 08282 – 256246 / 256426 / 256185 ,
Fax No : 08282 – 256370,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kuvempu.ac.in