KVM College of Engineering & Information Technology – KVM CEIT Admission 2019
KVM CEIT Admission 2019
KVM College of Engineering & Information Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019.
- B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology
- MBA – Master Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
KVM CEIT Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or 12th Standard V.H.S.E., C.B.S.E., I.S.C or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for to appear for KEAM, condcuted by CEE-Kerala.
- Candidates should have studied a degree course of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Engineering and Technology as a Main / Subsidiary / Core subject at the Degree level. Candidate should have secured at least 50% aggreagte of marks in their Degree examination.
- For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate marks required is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient.
- A pass in degree examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering. Final year students are also eligible to apply
- Good score in any Management Aptitude Test – C – MAT / CAT / KMAT
KVM CEIT Admission Application Form 2019
- KVM CEIT Admission Application Form available at the official website www.kvmce.in
- Candidate can register themselves for the KEAM entrance examinations by logging on to the official CEE-Kerala website.The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
- General : [rupee] 1000/-
- SC : [rupee] 500/
- Candidates must follow the given 7 steps for registration to KEAM entrance examination through online application process
- Candidate Registration
- Candidate Login
- Filling up of Application
- Final Submission of Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Printout of the Application
- Send the Printout of application and supporting documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ( CEE-Kerala )
- Candidates can submit the prescribed application fee through any of the following two methods
- Students can obtain the prospectus along with the application form from selected Post Offices in Kerala and outside the State upon submitting the fee through cash.
- Application fee can be submitted through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Demand draft
- Candidates seeking admission to the MCA course can obtain the prospectus and register online for the examination through the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ( CEE-Kerala ). Application Fee for General and SEBC candidates is [rupee] 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only ). In the case of SC / ST candidates, the application fee is [rupee] 400/- ( Rupees Four Hundred Only ).
- The required fee can be remitted at any branch of State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is generated along with the online application printout. Candidates outside of Kerala State can submit the fee through Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn in favour of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained directly either at the college office or at the KVM Trust office by paying [rupee] 500/-. Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from our website, www.kvmce.in and the filled application form can be forwarded to the college office along with a demand draft of [rupee] 500/- in favour of KVM College of Engg & IT, payable at Cherthala
KVM CEIT Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates to the B.Tech programme will be done on the basis of their performance in KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, Medical) entrance examinations conducted by CEE-Kerala.
- Selection of candidates to the MCA programme will be done on the basis of their performance in entrance examination conducted by CEE-Kerala.
- The selection of candidates is purely based on merit. Admission to the MBA programme is determined by the scores obtained by the candidate in the admission test, group discussion,personal interview and a consistent academic record .
KVM CEIT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration ( BTech )||03rd - 30th January, 2019|
|2||Last date of Application ( MBA )||30th April, 2019|
|3||Date for Group Discussion and Interview ( MBA )||09th - 14th May, 2019|
|4||Commencement of classes ( MBA )||15th June, 2019|
KVM College of Engineering & Information Technology,
Kerala – 688 583,
Phone No. : 0478 – 2811080, 2811707,
Fax : 91 – 478 – 2811707,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kvmce.in.