Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management – LBSIM Admission 2016
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management invites admission application for the following two year Full-time programs for the year 2016.
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( General )
- PGDM Finance – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance )
LBSIM PGDM 2016 Admission Eligibility :
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal / Head of Department / Registrar / Director of the University / Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is 15th December, 2016. Non – fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the Provisional Admission.
LBSIM Admission 2016 Selection Procedure :
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion ( GD ), Extempore, and Personal Interview ( PI ) for final selection.
LBSIM 2016 Interview Centres :
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Patna, Bhubaneswar
GD / PI centre can be changed by the Institute at tits discretion.The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore, and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience. Result of selected candidates is also displayed on LBSIM Website www.lbsim.ac.in.
The likely LBSIM GD PI Dates / Schedule will be as follows :
- LBSIM GD / Personal Interview : Last week of February, 2016
- Announcement of final results and release of admission list : 1st week of April, 2016
- Closing of admission : 10th May, 2016
LBSIM Admission 2016 Application Form :
- The LBSIM Information Brochure and Application Form for the programme, giving detailed information, is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm ( except 2nd & 4th Saturdays, Sundays and holidays ) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of 1950/- in cash or by Demand Draft ( Add 75/- for sending information brochure by post in India and 200/- for abroad ) drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi“, payable at New Delhi.
- LBSIM Admission Application Form can be filled online with provision of online payment or can be downloaded from the website www.lbsim.ac.in.
- Such downloaded application forms must be submitted along with a DD of 2025/- ( 2000/- for candidates residing abroad ) in favour of “Lal Bahadur Institute of Management” payable at New Delhi, towards information brochure, postage and processing.
- Completed Application Forms must be sent to :
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No. 11/7, Sector – 11, ( Near Dwarka Metro Station ),
Dwarka, New Delhi – 75.
LBSIM Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|1||LBSIM Online application process starts||11th October, 2015|
|2||Last date of applying LBSIM||12th December, 2015|
|3||Announcement of Final result and release of admission list||Last week of April, 2016|
|4||Closing of LBSIM Admission||10th May, 2016|
|5||LBSIM Program commences||15th June, 2015|
|6||LBSIM Orientation program||15th – 18th June, 2016|
Contact Details :
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
11/07, Sector – 11 (Near Metro Station) Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075
Telephone No : 011-25307700 (100 Lines)
Fax No : 011- 25307799
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.lbsim.ac.in.