Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences – LLRUVAS Admission 2019
[tabby title=”MVSc & PhD Admission”]
LLRUVAS Admission 2019
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites admission application for Post Graduate Programs 2019
LLRUVAS Admission Courses 2019
- M.V.Sc – Master of Veterinary Science
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
LLRUVAS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should have minimum educational eligibility for admissions of fresh as well as in-service candidates shall be 60% marks ( where OGPA is not given ) or an Overall Grade Point Average of 6.0 ( 10.00 basis ) in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree for all candidates except SC category. As per Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana letter no. 22 / 129 / 2013-1GSIII dated 16th July, 2014, the SC category candidate will be allowed a relaxation upto 5% of the requirement of General Category i.e. an SC candidate securing 57% marks or an OGPA of 5.7 ( 10.00 basis ) will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates should have completed internship of Bachelor programme and notification issued upto the date of counselling.
- The B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree must be from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India ( VCI ) and that college must be within the list of VCI Schedule of recognized veterinary colleges / institutes otherwise the candidate will not be eligible for entrance test and no admit card will be issued to such candidate.
- The candiate must have obtained B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India ( VCI ) and that college must be within the list of VCI Schedule of recognized veterinary colleges / institutes.
- The candidates must have completed Master’s programme and result notified. However, the candidates who have completed all the requirements for Master’s programme and have passed the viva-voce examination may also be considered for admission in order of their merit in the entrance test. If the Master’s degree and transcript are not issued to them by the University till the date of counselling, they shall have to produce a certificate from the Dean, Post – graduate Studies / Registrar of their University indicating the OGPA and date of qualifying the viva – voce examination.
- The Candidate must have minimum educational eligibility for admission of fresh as well as in – service candidates shall be 70% marks ( where OGPA is not given ) or an Overall Grade Point Average of 7.0 ( 10.00 basis ) in M.V.Sc. in the subject concerned from a VCI recognized veterinary college / institute.
- Such candidates who have not obtained B.V.Sc.&A.H. and Master’s degree from a veterinary college / institute recognized by VCI will not be eligible for the entrance test and no valid web generated admit card will be issued to them.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Veterinary Council.
Eligibility for ICAR nominees for Ph.D. programme
- There will not be any entrance test for such nominees. The candidate must have obtained B.V.Sc. & A.H. and Master’s degree from VCI recognized college. The candidate must be registered with the State Veterinary Council. The followings may be considered for admission to Ph.D. programme:
- Foreign candidates holding Govt. of India scholarships and routed / nominated through / by ICAR-DARE.
- Foreign candidates sponsored by their Governments with scholarships and routed through ICAR – DARE
LLRUVAS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- For admission to M.V.Sc. : B.V.Sc.&A.H. course curriculum as per Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education ( MSVE ) as prescribed by VCI.
- For admission to Ph.D. : All the courses of concerned discipline of M.V.Sc. programme as per ICAR course curriculum.
- The course wise questions, marks and duration of the test will be as below
|Programme||No. of Questions||Marks|
- First 30 minutes i.e. from 10.00 – 10.30 a.m. are meant for completing pre – examination formalities.
- Medium of test shall be English only.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type.
- There will be no negative marking.
LLRUVAS Admission Application Form 2019
- Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences ( LLRUVAS ), Hisar Admission Application form available in the official website www.luvas.edu.in.
- Venue for Counselling and Registration ( M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. ): o/o Dean, Post Graduate Studies ( PGS ), Animal Science Block, LUVAS, Hisar. Entrance test, Application processing and counselling fees ( non – refundable )
- [rupee] 3000/- for General / ESM / FF / PwD Categories
- [rupee] 750/- for SC / BC Categories of Haryana State only.
- [rupee] 4000/- for NRI Applicants.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Veterinary Council.
- The applicant must ensure, before submitting the admission form that he / she fulfills all the requirments at the time of counselling failing which, he / she will not be considered for admission and the university will assume no responsibility for any inconvenience / hardship caused to the candidate on this account.
- Aadhar Card.
- The candidates claiming admission against the seats for Kashmiri Migrants are required to submit the Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir State claiming reservation against the J&K resident seat are required to submit Jammu & Kashmir State Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The applicants seeking admission to the M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. degree programmes will submit the online admission form on the University website.
- For seats remaining vacant in Ph.D. programme in the 1st semester: The admission to vacant seats of Ph.D. of 1st semester will be made in the 2nd semester on the basis of merit of candidates in the Entrance Test as per the counselling schedule.
- The un – attested coloured passport size photograph to be pasted on the admission form should depict the name of the candidate and date of taking photo. It should be without cap and dark glasses. If the photograph is old, with cap or dark glasses or disfigured the application form shall be rejected.
- The candidates having passed the qualifying examination from any other university and seeking admission to Post-graduate programmes of this university shall have to produce a Migration Certificate from the previous university latest by the registration date of the 2nd Semester of their study, failing which their admission shall be cancelled.
LLRUVAS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission shall be allowed on the basis of merit in the entrance test plus weightage, if any and availability of seat ( s ). The eligible candidates shall be required to report for counselling and registration for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes as per the schedule failing which they shall have no claim for admission. No intimation letter regarding counselling or registration shall be sent to any candidate. Admission of Foreign Nationals shall, however, be made in absentia on the basis of documents received through the Competent Authority. Sponsoring Authority will be informed about the admission of foreigners with a copy to the candidate.
For M.V.Sc. programme
- During the counselling the roster system as indicated in letter no. 22 / 10 / 2013 – 1GSIII dated 15.07.2014 Govt. of Haryana and instructions received from time to time from Govt. of Haryana will be followed. The candidates of reserved categories who are able to find place in the general merit will be considered to have been admitted against the general category seats. Seats lying vacant for any reserved category due to any reason and non-availability of eligible candidates in the 1st counselling will be filled up in the 2nd counselling from amongst the candidates of respective category. If the seats still remain vacant these will be filled up on the basis of combined Merit list. The benefit of reservation will be given to only Haryana Domicile candidate belonging to the respective category.
- The Principal Secretary, Govt. of Haryana, Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes department has notified vide no. 808 – SW ( 1 ) dated 17th August, 2016 that “In exercise of the powers conferred by clause ( d ) of Section 2 of the Haryana Backward Classes ( Reservation in Services and Admission in Educational Institutions ) Act, 2016, the Governor of Haryana hereby specify the following criteria for exclusion of creamy layer within the Backward Classes as per the Schedules appended to the Act, namely Schedule I, II & III. The children of persons of Backward Classes having gross annual income of up to three lakh rupees shall first of all get the benefit of reservation in admissions in educational institutions. The left out quota shall go to that class of Backward Classes of citizens who earn more than three lakh rupees but up to six lakh rupees per annum. The sections of the Backward Classes earning above six lakh rupees per annum shall be considered as creamy layer.” The candidates claiming reservation under Backward Classes shall have to submit the Income Certificate.
LLRUVAS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of availability of Admission Form on the University website||07th May, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of online Admission Form: ( including NRI )||6th June, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||14th July, 2019|
|4||Declaration of result of entrance test||21st July, 2019|
[tabby title=”BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Admission”]
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Admission 2019
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites admission application for BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Programs for the academic year 2019
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Eligibility 2019
- The candidates under all categories must have passed in all the subjects of 10, +2 examination and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( except SC category ) of the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic from a “recognized / approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education ( COBSE ), New Delhi / CBSE / ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”. As per Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana letter no. 22 / 129 / 2013-1GSIII dated 16th July, 2014, the SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing a minimum of 47.5% marks in aggregate of the four subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2019.
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Exam Pattern 2019
Syllabus of the Entrance Test
- It will be the syllabi of 10, +1 & 10, +2 of Board of School Education, Haryana / C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
- The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Duration of test will be 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- First 30 minutes are meant for completing pre – examination formalities and the next 2½ hours for answering the questions.
- Medium of test shall be English.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type.
- There will be no negative marking.
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Application Form 2019
- Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences ( LLRUVAS ), Hisar Admission Application available at official website www.luvas.edu.in.
- Application registration fee is [rupee] 2200/- for General Category and [rupee] 550/- for SC / BC Categories of Haryana State.
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards to be downloaded by the candidates will be in duplicate, a copy of which will be retained at the centre of examination for counselling purpose.
- The formalities regarding pasting of photographs and attestation are to be completed by the candidates for both the admit cards before coming for the Entrance Test.
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Selection Process 2019
- Selection is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the University. Final admission of NRI and Foreign National will be given on the basis of entrance exam but final selection will depend on documents submitted to the Competent Authority.
LLRUVAS BTech ( Dairy Technology ) Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of availability of Admission Form on the website||14th May, 2019|
|2||Last date of receipt of online Admission Form Without late fee||21st June, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||22nd July, 2019|
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences,
Hisar, Haryana – 125 004,
Website : www.luvas.edu.in.