LBIIHM Admission 2018
LBIIHM Admission 2018
LBIIHM invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following UG, PG and Diploma programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
LBIIHM Admission Courses Offered 2018
- M.Sc. in Hotel Administration & Hospitality ( Equivalent to MBA – Hospitality )
- B.Sc. in Hotel Administration and Hospitality
- Diploma In Food Production
LBIIHM Admission Eligibility 2018
For Post Graduation Programme
Graduation ( any stream ) from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
For Bachelor Programme
Class 10+2 ( any stream ) from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
For Diploma In Food Production
Class 10th from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
LBIIHM Admission Application Form 2018
LBIIHM admission application form is available in the official website www.lbiihm.com.
The applicant, after going through this Prospectus, must fill in the attached Application Form for Admission in BLOCK LETTERS, and submit the same with copies of the :
- 10th Board Certificate ( towards proof of age )
- School Leaving Certificate
- Relevant 12th OR Graduation Mark – Sheet
- One recent passport – size photograph in formal clothing.
Application for Full – Time Job Oriented Hotel Management Programs
You can fill the online form here. Alternatively candidate can download the pdf version of the form ( http://www.lbiihm.com/images/form/ADMISSION%20FORM.pdf ) and mail to the following address :
LBIIHM Tower, B – 98,
Outer Ring Road, Pitam Pura, Delhi, 110034, India
Fees Submission :
Local candidates of Pitampura ( Delhi ) Branch can make their payments by Cash or Pay Order in favour of “LBIIHM”. However, outstation candidates need to make their payment by cash or demand drafts payable at Delhi or can pay online at our website www.lbiihm.com. Students can deposit cash in Any of the following Bank A / c of LBIIHM and produce the counterfoil to get the receipt from the A / c Dept.
Bank A/c Details :
( Pushpanjali Encl. )
( Pitam Pura )
( Pushpanjali Encl. )
Application Fee :
Admission Forms can be obtained by filling the institute’s application form and paying nominal fee of [rupee] 400/- in case or [rupee] 400/- in case or [rupee] 450/- via Demand Draft in “Favour of Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management ( LBIIHM ), payable at New Delhi”
LBIIHM Selection Procedure 2018
- Application forms would be screened & eligible candidates will be invited for further admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview Test to judge the overall suitability of the student for the course. Based on the performance in Personal Interview, institute would grant admission to the successful candidates.
- The successful candidates submit their fees within stipulated deadline, failing would be offered seat to next eligible candidate / waiting list candidate.
- The course is based on intensive learning patterns, requiring focused and motivated learners. The institute reserves the right of admission on the basis of merit, proficiency in language, personality and grasping abilities.
- Once admitted, LBIIHM does not entertain any request for transfer or discontinuity. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
LBIIHM Syllabus 2018
3 years B.Sc. ( Hotel Administration and Hospitality ) program provides students with comprehensive knowledge and training on subject matter as well as ensures their overall development and grooming as a hospitality professional. Our instructional methodology and innovative pedagogy help in engaging students. Students get in – depth knowledge on Front Office Operations , Hotel Housekeeping , F & B Service , Basic Food & Beverage Production and also Food Microbiology, F & B Service operation, Hospitality Sales & Marketing, Facilities Planning & Design etc. Like all other programs we offer, this programs also gives students an opportunity to gain practical knowledge and training by sending them for Industrial Training in renowned hotels in India and countries such as UK, US, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, France, Maldives etc.
2 years M.Sc. ( Hotel Administration and Hospitality) is a tailor – made program designed for graduates from all streams. It is an inclusive program covering all relevant and significant subjects such as F & B Service, Front Office Management, Food & Beverage Production, Housekeeping, Fundamentals of Tourism & Tourism Products, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Bar Management, Hospitality Law, Sales & Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Facility Management etc. International / national Industrial Training is one of the most important elements of this program that ensures industry exposure for students.
Diploma in Food Production
Diploma in Food Production is a tailor – made program designed for students who have completed minimum 10th standard. It is an inclusive program covering all relevant and significant subjects related to Food Production such as Global Cuisines, Confectionery / Pastry & Bakery, Culinary History, International Soups and Sauces etc.
LBIIHM Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is||8th September, 2018|
B – 98, Pushpanjali Enclave,
Outer Ring Road,
Pitampura, Delhi – 110 034,
Phone No : + 91 – 11 – 27011495, 47023632,
Mobile No : + 91 9560 895 483, 9210 886 632, 9560 895 482,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 27011495,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lbiihm.com.