LBS Centre for Science & Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
LBS Centre for Science and Technology Admission 2018
LBS Centre for Science and Technology invites applications for admission to the BTech and MTech programmes for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
LBS Admission Courses 2018
- B. Tech Programs
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- M. Tech Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE Department )
- Signal Processing ( ECE Department )
LBS Admission Eligibility 2018
Academic Eligibility is as per the prospectus issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala for admission to the professional Degree Course, 2018. The eligibility of NRI seats is as per the Section 2 ( o ) of Kerala Professional College or Institutions Act XIX of 2006 which is as follows :
‘Non-Resident Indian seats’ means seats reserved for children or wards or dependants of Non-Resident Indians to whom admission is given by the management in a fair, transparent and non – exploitive manner on the basis of fees as may be prescribed.
Age : Applicant should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2017. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. There is no upper age limit.
LBS Admission 2018 Seats
|1||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||60|
|3||Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||60|
|1||Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE Department )||24|
|2||Signal Processing ( ECE Department )||24|
LBS Admission Application Form 2018
LBS Centre for Science and Technology application form is available in the official website www.lbskerala.com
Application forms and prospectus can be had from the college office on payment of ₹ 1000/- ( Rupees One Thousand only ). The application can also be downloaded from the Institute Website ( www.lbsitw.ac.in ) and should be submitted along with a DD of ₹ 1000/- ( Rupees One Thousand only ) favoring The Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
The Filled up applications should reach the office of the Principal on or before 26th May, 2018, 3.00 PM.
Documents to be submitted along with the application :
- Nativity Certificate ( As per the Prospectus conditions issued by the CEE for admission to Professional courses ).
- True copy of the SSLC / equivalent certificate mentioning the date of birth of the applicant.
- True copy of the qualifying examination certificate / mark list.
- SEBC candidates claiming relaxation of mark for eligibility should submit income certificate and community certificate. ( As per KEAM Prospectus 2018 – 19 )
- NRI Certificate : Candidates may produce any one of the following certificates of the sponsor.
- NRI Account Certificate from the concerned bank.
- Employment Certificate from the employer.
- Certificate from the Embassy concerned.
- Declaration of sponsorship from the NRI in the format attached in the application.
- DD for ₹ 1000/- ( Rupees One Thousand only ) drawn in favour of The Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Apart from the sponsor’s declaration, the records submitted under NRI should establish the dependence / relationship as per Section 2 ( o ) of ACT XIX of 2006.
The printout of the application submitted online, duly signed by the candidate and complete in all respects, shall be submitted to
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.
on or before the last date, as proof of having made the application.
LBS Admission Selection Procedure 2018
Selection of candidates will be based on the rank list prepared for the purpose observing the following criteria.
- Percentage of total marks obtained for the optional subjects of XII ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) .
- If there is a tie, the percentage of marks for Mathematics will be counted.
- If there is still a tie, Percentage of Marks for Physics, Chemistry & total marks in the qualifying examination will be counted in sequences.
In case candidate has not studied Chemistry, marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered and in case candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
LBS Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for the applications to reach||26th May, 2018 ( 3.00 PM )|
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Extra Police Road,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, India.,
Phone No. : 91 0471 – 2324396,
Fax : 91 0471 – 2337055,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lbscentre.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.