Leeds Met India Admission 2011Admission Notification »
Leeds Met India
Super Graduates are born out of a journey of self discovery which UK’s educational experience at world renowned Leeds Metropolitan University UK provides.
Replicating the same in India, Leeds Metropolitan University have opened its first International campus in India with Jagran Social Welfare Society, Bhopal in year 2009, known as Leeds Met India, Bhopal.
Leeds Met India invites application for admission to the following Courses :
UG Courses :
- Business & Human Resource Management
- Business & Management
- Events Management
- International Business
PG Courses :
- MBA Program
- MSc Finance
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc International Hospitality Management
I. Undergraduate Degree : Student would need a Higher Secondary School Pass Certificate 10+2 ( any stream ) from any Indian High Secondary Board viz. CBSE / ICSE / State board / IB.
II. Postgraduate Degree : Graduation in any stream with minimum 60%.
For MBA Program :
- Graduation in any stream with minimum 60%.
- Minimum 2 Years of work experience.
- Minimum 22 Years of age.
Leeds Met India Features :
- Earn a valuable MBA / MSc ( One Year ) full time internationally acknowledged UK Degree from Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, UK.
- 70% teaching by Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. dedicated faculty.
- One full semester study in Leeds Metropolitan University, UK campus.
- Save upto 50% cost while studying in Leeds Met India, Bhopal in comparison to studying full course in UK for same Degree.
- Add – on Certifications by Chartered Management Institute, UK and Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
- Opportunity to interact with business leaders, during dedicated on campus industry week in India.
- Under Graduate ( 3 / 4 year – Full Time ) courses with UK Degree.
Leeds Met India Address :
The Green Bowl,
83 / 2, Chandanpura,
Near Kaliasot Barrage,
Bhopal ( M.P ),
Contact No. : +91 755 304 0717 / 19,
Fax No. : +91 755 304 0702,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.leedsmetindia.in.