LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health – LGBRIMH Admission 2015
LGBRIMH Admission 2015
P.O : Tezpur, Dist : Sonitpur,
Post Box No. : 15,
Assam – 784 001,
Phone No. : 03712 – 233340,
Fax : 03712 – 233623,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.lgbrimh.org.
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health invites applications in prescribed formats are invited for admission in the following courses at LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur, for the session 2015, under Gauhati University.
|Subject||Course||No. of seats|
|Psychiatry||M.D.||2 ( to be filled up from All India Quota )|
|Psychiatry||D.N.B||6 ( to be filled up through NBE )|
|Psychiatric Social Work||M.Phil||5*|
|Psychiatric Nursing||M. Sc. Nursing||12|
|* Likely to increase subject to recruitment of faculty|
|**To be filled up from sponsored candidates. Due to lack of infrastructural facilities, the Institute authority reserves the right not to fill up vacant seats in DPN course through open selection.|
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1. M D & D.N.B. Psychiatry :
Candidates with MBBS degree from recognized University. They will come through Centralized counselling.
Duration : Three ( 3 ) years for MBBS applicants. Two ( 2 ) years for Post DPM candidates.
2. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology :
Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University in Psychology / Counselling Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Applied Psychology / Psychological Counseling, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Duration : Two ( 2 ) years.
- Reservation : 6 ( UR-4, OBC-1, SC-1 and ST-1 )
3. M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work ( PSW ) :
Post – graduate degree in Social Work from a UGC recognized university securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Master’s degree.
- Duration : Two (2) years.
- Reservation : 5 ( UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1 and ST-1 )
4. M.Sc. Nursing ( Psychiatric Nursing ) :
The candidate should possess certificate of B.Sc. / Post – basic B.Sc. degree in Nursing with not less than 55% aggregate marks from a college / institute / university recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. The applicant should be registered with the State Nursing Council, with minimum one (1) year of working experience as on the day of admission.
- Duration : Two ( 2 ) years.
- Reservation : 12 ( UR-5, OBC-4, SC-2 and ST-1 )
N.B. : There will be relaxation of 5% on the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination for SC / ST candidates.
5. Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing ( DPN ) : The candidates should have a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) or BSc / Post – basic BSc Nursing degree from any Institute / University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. The applicant should be registered with the State Nursing Council, with one ( 1 ) year of working experience and must be a Government deputed candidates from North Eastern states.
- Duration : One year.
- Number of Seats : 30.
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
The selection will depend upon marks obtained in the entrance examination. LGBRIMH MPhil entrance test will be of a MCQ type consisting of 100 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. There will be (+4) mark for correct answer and (-1) mark for each wrong answer. The test will have questions of M.A. / M.Sc. / B.Sc. standard ( whichever is applicable for the concerned subject ).
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Reservation of Seats
15%, 7 ½% and 27% seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other backward Classes ( Non – creamy layer ) respectively, subject to availability of such candidates. There shall also be reservation of 3% horizontal reservation for physically – handicapped persons [ only for locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70% or as per the Govt. of India Rules in this regard ] subject to availability of such candidates. Candidates who are seeking reservation benefit in the OBC category should submit a certificate as per DOPT O.M. No. 36033/1/2013-Estt(Res.), dated 27th May, 2015.
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Scheme of Examination
LGBRIMH examination for various courses will be held as per the guidelines of Gauhati University / the National Board of Examinations ( NBE ) / Medical Council of India / Indian Nursing Council / Rehabilitation Council of India/ the Assam State Nursing Council.
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply online by filling the application form made available on the University Website : www.lgbrimh.org.
- After selecting online registration, fill the details asked for step by step and deposit the prescribed fee in the Axis Bank through the online generating challan on or after 05th January, 2015. Follow the instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled.
- A copy of online generated form is to be printed and duly signed by the candidate and sent long with all supporting documents and LGBRIMH copy of the challan of 200/- for unreserved / OBC ( NCL ) and 100/- for SC / ST candidates ( nonrefundable ) to on or before 10th February, 2015 to the following address :
Tezpur, 784 – 001
- Incomplete applications not accompanied by the LGBRIMH copy of the challan, attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials, caste certificate, disability certificate, if applicable, or applications received after due date of 10th February, 2015 shall not be considered.
LGBRIMH Admission 2015 Important Dates
|Filling up of online application form||From - 1st January, 2015|
|Last date of filling of online application form||31st March, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of printed version of online application form||10th February, 2015|
|List of eligible candidates for entrance||14th February, 2015|
|Issue of admit card||28th February, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||8th March, 2015|
|Declaration of result||10th March, 2015|
|Acceptance for admission||6th April, 2015|
|Declaration of Waiting list - I||9th April, 2015|
|Date of admission||1st - 3rd May, 2015|
|Start of session||2nd May, 2015|
|Declaration of Waiting list - II||5th May, 2015|
|Last date of admission for candidates of waiting list - II||15th May, 2015|
- No admission will be considered after 15th May, 15. ( The Institute reserve the right to change the above schedule in exceptional case )
- The candidates are advised to visit the LGBRIMH website ( www.lgbrimh.org ) from time to time for relevant information and instructions.
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health LGBRIMH offers MD | MPhil | MSc Programs – LGBRIMH Admission Eligibility Criteria – LGBRIMH Admission Application Form – Important Dates for LGBRIMH Admission – LGBRIMH Admission Selection Procedure
Admission Notification Related : 2015 Admission in LGBRIMH, LGBRIMH 2015 Admission, Admission Notification for LGBRIMH, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health – LGBRIMH Admission 2015, Admission Notice for LGBRIMH, 2015 Eligibility Criteria for LGBRIMH, Admission Form in LGBRIMH 2015, Admission in LGBRIMH 2015, Admission Procedure for LGBRIMH 2015, Application Form for LGBRIMH Admission 2015, Notification for Admission LGBRIMH, LGBRIMH Online Admission Form 2015, LGBRIMH 2015 Admission Requirements, LGBRIMH Admission Application Form 2015, LGBRIMH Admission Dates 2015, LGBRIMH Admission Eligibility 2015, LGBRIMH Admission Notification 2015, LGBRIMH Admission Selection Procedure 2015, LGBRIMH Admission 2015, LGBRIMH MD Admission Form 2015, LGBRIMH MPhil 2015 Reservation of Seats, Dates for LGBRIMH Admission 2015, Eligibility for LGBRIMH Admission 2015, Qualification for LGBRIMH M.Phil Admission 2015, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health MPhil Admission 2015, LGBRIMH 2015 Exam Patter, LGBRIMH 2015 Scheme of Exam,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for lgb regional institute of mental health – lgbrimh admission 2015 by swathi