Lloyd Law College – LLC Admission 2019
Lloyd Law College LLC Admission 2019
Lloyd Law College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
- B.A. LL.B. – Integrated Program ( 5 Years )
- LL.B. – Annual Program ( 3 Years )
LLC Greater Noida Admission Eligibility 2019
For B.A. LL.B.
- To be eligible to appear for let-2018, a candidate must have passed his / herhigher secondary school / intermediate examination ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of sc / st ). Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his / her admission and must be able to submit its proof.
- All offers of admission by “LET-2018” shall be provisional and subject to final approval of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B.-3 Year Degree Program, the Candidate should :
- Have passed Graduation( 10+2+3 pattern ) in any discipline of a recognized College / University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, 42% for OBC & 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST Category.
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April / May are also eligible to apply.
- All the above mentioned rules & regulations are subject to the rules and regulations of the parent bodies of the college, i.e. C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
LLC Greater Noida Admission Reservation of Seats 2019
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||02%|
|Person with Disability ( PwD )||03%|
LLC Greater Noida Admission Application Form 2019
Lloyd Law College Admission application form is available in the official website www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in.
Aspiring candidates can access the application form by visiting the institute website www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in. The application process in details is as follows :
- The website offers different application links for both courses. The applicant must click on the application link provided for the particular course he / she is applying.
- Once in, the applicant should fill the application form with requisite details with correct information only.
- The institute communicates through SMS / E-mail. It is therefore strongly advised to enter the candidate’s recent phone number and email id while filling the online application form.
- A scanned copy of the student’s photograph ( preferably passport size ) must be uploaded in the application form before submission.
- After submission of application form, the candidate must pay the prescribed application fee online through payment gateway enabled on the application portal. The applicant may use credit/debit card or internet banking for the purpose.
- Candidates may download the admit cards from the institute website within the dates pre – specified by the institute.
Documents Checklist :
The following documents must be produced, and photocopies ( 2 sets ) submitted at the time of interview :
- Aadhar Card ( Internet copy acceptable )
- Marksheet – Class – X, XII ( Internet copy acceptable )
- Date of birth certificate ( If DOB is not mentioned in class X marksheet )
- Residence Proof
- Category certificate – SC, ST ( if applicable )
- Differently abled certificate / reports ( if applicable )
- Two Passport size photographs ( latest )
- Photo Id Proof ( any, in photocopy )
LLC Greater Noida Selection Procedure 2019
At Lloyd, admission to BA.LL.B. – 5 Yr. and LL.B – 3 Yr. program is a two tier process :
- Qualify minimum criteria through LET – 2018. The score you attained from LET out of Maximum Marks of 150 shall be scaled down to ( out of Maximum Marks ) 50.Personal Interview shall be conducted for Maximum Marks 50.
- The grand total of LET-PI ( 50+50=100 ) will be the Marks scored by a candidate, on the basis of this score of each candidate the final merit list shall be published to qualify for admission as per schedule.
LLC Greater Noida Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of online application forms||6th January, 2019|
|2||End of online application forms||21st May, 2019|
|3||Issue of Hall Tickets||23rd May, 2019|
|4||Date of LET - 2018||26th May, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||30th May, 2019|
Lloyd Law College,
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 0120 – 640 6203,
Mobile No. : + 91 – 8800621117,
Fax : + 91 – 0120 – 2320749,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in