Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering – LTCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
LTCE Admission 2019
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering invites admission application for eligible candidates to UG, PG and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
LTCE Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- ME – Master of Engineering
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
- BE : Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- ME : Computer Enggineering, Mechanical Engineering ( Manufactauring Systems Engineering )
LTCE Admission Eligibility 2019
BE Program : Candidate should be an Indian National and should be have passed the HSC ( Std. 12th ) examination of Maharashtra state Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secure minimum 50% marks i.e. 150 marks out of 300 marks ( minimum 45% mark i.e. 135 mark out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Backwards class categories belonging to Maharashtra State Only ) in the English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
BE 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry ) : The Candidate should have passed in First Class / First Class with condonation, post SSC or post HSC diploma course in Engineering / Technology of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education ( MSBTE ).
ME Program : Candidates who have completed their BE / BTech / AMIE in respective branches are eligible to register for ME by research program.
PhD Program : Candidate who have completed their ME / ME ( by research ) /MTech in respective branches are eligible to register for PhD program.
LTCE Admission Seats 2019
|Under Graduation ( B.E. ) Program|
|Mechanical Engineering ( Direct 2nd Year )||60|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|Under Graduation ( B.E. ) Program ( Regular II-Shift )|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|Post Graduate ( M.E. ) Program|
|Doctorate ( Ph. D. ) Program|
LTCE Admission Application Form 2019
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering admission application form is available in the official website ltce.in.
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai, has different application procedures for UG and PG level programs, as listed below :
For BE programs :
- Candidates can apply for admission to the BE program through the official MHT CET website
- Applicants must fill all the relevant information to register and an email confirming the same will be sent to the applicant.
- Candidates can log on to their MHT CET account in the future using the application number and password.
- Candidate must upload scanned copies of his / her passport size photograph and signature along with the completed forms. The permitted format is .jpg / .jpeg only.
- Application fee of ₹ 800/- must be paid only through the online payment gateway.
- Candidates should save and print the complete application form along with the payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- The candidate must download the admit card on the scheduled date.
For ME program :
- Applicants can log on to the DTE website for online submission of application form.
- Payment of application fee can be made online through various payment sources.
- Candidates must visit the facilitation center upon submission of the application form for the purpose of document verification, updating and confirmation of application form.
- One the merit list is declared, candidates must fill the online registration form for CAP conducted by Maharashtra DTE.
For Ph.D program :
- Ph.D. candidates can apply through the institute website or collect a copy of the application form from the institute’s admission cell.
- Registration fee can be paid online or by making a cash deposit at the fee counter.
- Duly filled – in copy of the application form should be submitted with photocopies of relevant documents on or before the last date.
Documents Required :
The following documents to be submitted ( by post along with application form ) / produced at the time of counselling / interview:
- Allotment Letter of CAP ( for CAP candidates )
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- GATE score card ( as applicable )
- Certificate of sponsorship ( as applicable for Ph.D. candidates )
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of XII std.
- Score Card of JEE Main / MHT CET
- Gap Certificate ( if any )
- Caste Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Aadhar card ( UID Number )
- Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photograph
LTCE Selection Procedure 2019
BE : Selection is through MHT CET / JEE
ME : Selection is through MET / GATE
PhD : Selection is through PET / GATE
LTCE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||LTCE Entrance Exam Dates||Based on MHT CET, JEE Main and GATE Entrance Exams|
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering,
Sector – 4, Koparkhairane,
Navi Mumbai – 400 709,
Phone No. : 022 – 2754 1005,
Fax : 022 – 2754 7793,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : ltce.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.