Loyola College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Loyola College Admission 2019
Loyola College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate for the academic year 2019.
Loyola College Admission Eligibility 2019
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||Economics||10+2/HSC examination with Economics, Accountancy, Commerce/Business Studies or any other|
|English||XII/any group in Plus 2 or equivalent examination|
|B.Com||General||HSC / 10+2 with Commerce/Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science/Economics|
|Corporate Secretaryship||HSC / 10+2 with Commerce/Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics/Computer Science or any other|
|B.Sc.||Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology||10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics / Biotechnology|
|Chemistry||10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or any other|
|Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology||10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Zoology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Biotechnology|
|Statistics||10+2 with Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects|
|Visual Communication||10+2 or XII in any stream|
|Computer Science||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Statistics or any other|
|B.Voc.||3D Animation||10+2 in any stream|
|BCA||-||Any group in plus two with Mathematics/Business Maths/Statistics as one of the subject|
|BMM||Multimedia & Animation||10+2 in any stream|
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|English Lit.||B.A. English|
|Applied History||Any degree|
|Community Development||Any Degree and candidate must be well read in Tamil Language|
|Human Resource Management|
|Medical and Psychiatric Social Work|
|Welfare of the Disadvantaged Sections|
|Media Arts||Any degree with Tamil as second language in UG|
|M.Com.||-||B.Com in General / Corporate Secretaryship or BBA|
|M.Sc.||Bio-Technology||B.Sc Zoology / Adv. Zoology and Biotechnology / Plant Biology and Biotechnology / Botany / Life Science / Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biophysics / Physics.|
|Food Chemistry and Food Processing||B.Sc. Nutrition / Food Science Management and Dietics and Chemical Nutrition / Zoology / Botany / Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biophysics / Physics. Chemistry at allied level is a must.|
|Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry with Mathematics as allied subject|
|Physics||B.Sc Physics with Mathematics as allied subject|
|Statistics||B.Sc Mathematics / Statistics|
|Zoology||B.Sc. Zoology / Adv Zoology and Biotechnology / Life Science|
|Computer Science||B.Sc Computer Science|
|Medical Lab Technology||B.Sc Zoology / Adv. Zoology and Biotechnology / Plant Biology and Biotechnology / Botany / Life Science / Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biophysics / Physics.|
|Visual Communication||Any degree. Media / Design related degree are preferable|
|M.Voc.||3D Animation||Any Degree|
|MCA||-||BCA or any degree with one paper in Mathematics/Statistics as allied and Mathematics at Plus two level. TANCET is mandatory.|
Loyola College Admission Application Form 2019
- Loyola College admission application form is available in the official website www.loyolacollege.edu.
How to apply
Step 1: Registration through Online Application Portal
- Candidate should log on to the Online Application Portal and register by entering the following personal details such as applicant name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc. As soon as the registration is complete, students will be sent a “Username” and “Password” which will be their login credentials next time they log on to the registration portal.
Step 2: Filling-in the Basic and Specific details
- Upon logging in through the provided credentials (Username and Password), candidates will be required to fill the application form with their basic details (Gender, Caste, Address) along with Specific Details (Special category, Differently abled) and educational qualifications (Subject, Marks etc)
Step 3: Attaching the Documents
- Candidates should attach the scanned copies of the necessary supporting documents such as mark statement and community certificate. The scanned copies must be in black and white and must not exceed size of 200 kb.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or by Cash at any branch of Axis Bank (through Easy Pay) as per your convenience.
- After the payment of application fee, an application number will be generated and the status will be sent to the candidate by SMS or through mail.
- General Candidates: ₹ 150 for UG and ₹ 200 for PG
- SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 123 for UG and ₹ 158 for PG
Loyola College Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Loyola College Admission Selection Process is based on the basis of merit followed by interview
- Loyola College Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance Test followed by Interview conducted by the college.
Loyola College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Submission of Application||21st May to 11th June, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam||16th June, 2019|
|3||Merit List||21st June, 2019|
Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 91-44 2817 8291/92/93,
Fax : 91-44 2817 5566,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.loyolacollege.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.