Loyola Institute of Business Administration – LIBA PGDM Admission 2018
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai invites application for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program session 2018.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission Eligibility 2018 :
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply
- CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
LIBA PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2018 :
- Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 scores. Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
- Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission Procedure 2018 :
Admission Test :
- Register online for CAT 2017 or XAT 2018
- Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT ID/ XAT ID
- Application Fee: Rs 1500. Pay online through credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Applicants can download the PGDM 2018-20 bulletin from www.liba.edu.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission Application Form 2018 :
- Online Registration form for LIBA PGDM 2018 is available in Loyola Institute of Business Administration website : www.liba.edu
Payment Details of LIBA :
1. Option A : Pay Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Option B : Get a demand draft ( DD ) for 1400/- favouring “LIBA” payable at Chennai. Option C : Pay cash 1500/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online.
2. Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail an unique LIBA – ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of candidate’s photo with the candidate’s signature ( not exceeding 50 KB ) is needed while filling up the application form.
3. Login with your LIBA-ID and Password.
4. Take a print out of the Payment Advice Form.
5. a) If you are registering using the Demand Draft Mode send the Demand Draft ( Mention your name and CAT / XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft ) along with Payment Advice Form Payment Advice Form to the following address :
The Admissions Office LIBA,
Loyola College Campus,
Chennai – 600 034.
b) Candidates registering using the Cash Mode will have to submit the Payment Advise form along with the Cash payment to the LIBA Admissions Office in person.
Important Dates for LIBA PGDM Admission 2018 :
- Online Registration for LIBA 2018 PGDM ( Full – Time ) closes : 15th February, 2018
Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
- XAT Online Registration Closes : 30 November, 2017
- XAT Admission Test 2018 : 07 January, 2018
Common Admission Test ( CAT )
- CAT Online Registration Closes : 25th September, 2017
- CAT Admission Test 2017 : 26, November, 2017
LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai – 600 034,
Phone No. : ( 044 ) 28177116,
Mobile No. : + 91 94440 28418,
Fax : 91 44 2817 3183,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://liba.edu/