M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering – MKCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
M Kumarasamy College of Engineering MKCE Admission 2019
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MKCE Admission Courses Offered 2019
UG Programs :
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- Information Technology
PG Programs :
- ME – Master of Engineering
- Communication Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Power Systems Engineering, VLSI Design
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
MKCE Admission Eligibility 2019
BE & BTech : Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subjects.
M.E. : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
MBA : Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
MCA & MCA Lateral Entry : Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 10+2 or at the Graduate level from a recognized university.
MKCE Admission Seats 2019
|1||B.E Mechanical Engineering||240|
|2||B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering||240|
|3||B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering||180|
|4||B.E Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|5||B.Tech Information technology||120|
|6||B.E Civil Engineering||120|
|7||B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60|
|8||M.E Computer Science and Engineering||36|
|9||M.E Communication Systems||36|
|10||M.E VLSI Design||24|
|11||M.E Power Systems Engineering||24|
|12||M.E Manufacturing Engineering||24|
|13||Master of Computer Applications||60|
|14||Master of Business Administration||60|
MKCE Admission Application Form 2019
MKCE admission application form is available in the official website www.mkce.ac.in.
Candidates who wish to apply to any of the programs available in the college are required to apply for the TNEA 2018 ( for BE / B.Tech ) and TANCET 2018 ( for MBA / MCA / MCA Lateral Entry / M.E. ) either online or offline on the Anna University’s website. Here are the detailed procedure and steps to apply :
- Visit the official website of ‘Anna University, Chennai’.
- Click on ‘TNEA 2018’ if applying for BE course or ‘TANCET 2018’ if applying for ME course.
- Fill all the information correctly on the registration form.
- Pay an application fee of ₹ 700/- ( ₹450/- for SC / ST / SCA Category ) through demand draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions” payable at Chennai.
- Send the duly filled application form along with demand draft and other necessary required documents to :
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA ),
Anna University, Chennai – 600025
- Obtain the application form by post from “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA ), Anna University, Chennai by sending a requisition letter along with a demand draft for ₹ 700/- ( ₹ 450/- for SC / ST / SCA Category candidates ).
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Send the duly filled application form along with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed along with other required documents to the address mentioned above.
Candidates can also obtain the application form in Person from the 60 centers by paying ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / SCA Category ) candidates by cash / demand draft.
Documents required to be attached with the Application Form
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate ( if any )
- Nativity Certificate ( if applicable )
- Class 12 examination hall ticket ( in case of pursuing )
- Refugee Certificate ( if applicable )
- Demand Draft
MKCE Selection Procedure 2019
BE & BTech : Selection is through TNEA 2019
M.E. : Selection is through TANCET 2019
MBA : Selection is through Valid scores obtained in TANCET 2019
MCA & MCA Lateral Entry : Selection is through Scores obtained in TANCET 2019
MKCE Admission Important Dates 2019
|B.Tech / B.E.||Admission Start Date||15th April, 2019|
|Admission End Date||28th May, 2019|
|MBA / MCA / ME / MCA Lateral Entry||Admission Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|Admission End Date||23rd April, 2019|
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering,
Thalavapalayam, Karur – 639 113,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04324 – 272155,
Fax : 04324 272457,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mkce.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.